What time?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkgrapes2007

Reaction score
I just got a version 4.5. What time does the shop refreshes its stock? As for the matchmaker, from what age of the tama will it come and at what time? It seems difficult to "catch" the matchmaker, I heard that she only appears for 10 seconds??!! When I played with my version 4, I can't "catch" the matchmaker and my tamagotchi became an oldie and died!!!OMG!! what should I do??!

:furawatchi:

Miles of smiles,

The shopkeeper re-stocks at 10:59, 2:59 and 6:59. If you set it at those times, it will restock at 11:00, 2:00, 6:00. As for the matchmaker, It'll come at those same times, as the "Restock Times", when your tam is 5 and up. Hope I helped. >( ;) )

Happy to help, ~Christail~

Miles of smiles,
The shopkeeper re-stocks at 10:59, 2:59 and 6:59. If you set it at those times, it will restock at 11:00, 2:00, 6:00. As for the matchmaker, It'll come at those same times, as the "Restock Times", when your tam is 5 and up. Hope I helped. >( ;) )

Happy to help, ~Christail~
If U reset the time to 10:59, 2:59 and 6:59 then it should estock at 11:00, 3:00 and 7:00

~Christail~, I'd like to correct you there. I believe the shop does not restock at 11am (it restocks at midnight though) and one of the matchmaker's times is at 10.30am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back