What Time...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1-2 am =P. Even on school nights. I am somehow never tired. Its the only way i can talk to my TT buddies <3

3:30--6:00 am.

Before I go to bed, I'm usually on the computer, from around 12:00 am --2:30. Or something like that.

Then from 2:30 ish I usually go to my room and read/watch a movie/draw for a bout an hour

Then from 3:30 an on, I usually try to sleep. I don't actually fall asleep until 6:00 am

On school nights I go to bed at around 10pm and fall asleep around 11pm. Yeah, mum says I need alot of sleep. I beg to stay on TT, yet she makes me mad.

On holidays and weekends, I go to bed about 10pm-11pm and fall asleep about 12am. Yeah, I'm an early sleeper compared to you guys.

And on sleepovers it's a completely different story. 6am or 7am is when we'd fall asleep, if we even do sleep. I like to not sleep, it's fun, yet I still treasure my sleeping time. Man, I use the word sleep too much. That's what happens when I need to get to sleep because I'm so sleepy.

I go to bed between 8:30 and 10pm.

Then I wake up at 6-ish.

around 9:38 p.m.

i love to watch those UFO files and UFO HUNTERS on teh history channel :3 thats why sometimes i get to bed at 10:36 p.m

Last edited by a moderator:
Usually around 9-10pm on a school night. I get up at 8am for school but somehow I'm still tired?! On weekends I try to make myself go to bed at the same time and not wake up early so I can catch up on sleep, but it kinda doesn't work.

Giraffagotchi

It depends on what I do that day. Whenever I bike or swim or spy on the people jogging through the forest trail, I usually go to bed around 11.

If I'm just lying around my house, then it's like... midnight.

Or if I go some place with my friends like the mall or the fair something like that.. it's around 10.

But on school nights Im usually in bed at 9:30 but don't always fall asleep until midnight. So it varies for me too.

EDIT- typo

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back