What tym duz da tamagotchi's go to sleep?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]I need this information so that i do not pause my tamagotchi and make it live more :( [/SIZE]I am asking you lot so dat people who don't know the time's (like me) could have a look at this topic and they don't have to pause the tama.This set of information must include what age and time the tamagotchi's go to sleep...[SIZE=21pt]Thank you...[/SIZE]

I would like to make a chart on sleep times so please could you PM me with any info? I have the Mametchi ones exept wake up time for him. this is a V4 project.

*Mimitchi_Rocks_Forever*

okay so all 4 kids: 8pm-9am sleep

young dorotchi-(teen)-8pm-9am sleep

yattatchi-adult-10pm-9am

oh yea and baby is un-acountable

There is already a topic trying to collect the different wake/sleep times of V4 tamas - started by tamagotchi_pal back in January: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=91935

If you are looking for information I am sure a lot of the replies posted in that topic will help you :unsure:

In the meantime, as you probably know, we try to avoid duplicating topics so that ppl don't have to search thru' several topics to find the same info, so I hope you don't mind me closing this topic ;)

CLOSED

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back