What type are you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which of the following types are you?

• Punk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gothic

• Emo

• Skater

• Prepy

• Sporty

• Gangsta

• Urban

• Girly

• Other (please explain in post)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Reaction score
I am Punk. I love punk rock. I have many favorite bands. Me and my big bro Josh LOVE punk rock!

My favorite bands are:

Imperial Leather

Slayer

State of Fear

Dystopia

Evanesence

Tragedy

AC/DC (not punk rock but still rocks!!!)

Aerosmith (not punk rock but still rocks!!!)

World Burns to Death

Those aren't all the bands I like, I don't think you want me to list every single one of them. That would be a LOOOOOOOOONG list.

:(

Which type are you?

*~Tamagotchi~*

Labels are for cans, not people.
I don't feel the need to label myself based on music/clothes etc. I'm my own person and I'm happy that way.
I'm not labeling anybody. I'm just asking what type they are. I'm Punk Rock, some people are prepy, and some people are Gangsta.

And it has nothing to do with music and clothes, it has something to do with who you are.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't feel the need to label myself based on music/clothes etc. I'm my own person and I'm happy that way.
Like Sweet Kandi said, I do not want to label my self. :gozarutchi: I am unique in my own way, and I am different all the time. :kuribotchi: These topics sometimes cause fights and make people mad/said to hear what others are.. so to answer your question ..eveyone is different and unique in thier own and special way! :blink: :kuribotchi: :(

~Tama-Love~

I'm not labeling anybody. I'm just asking what type they are. I'm Punk Rock, some people are prepy, and some people are Gangsta.
And it has nothing to do with music and clothes, it has something to do with who you are.

*~Tamagotchi~*
They're labels just the same. Calling yourself something based on how you act, the music you listen to, and the way you dress, which is what those up there are, are labels. Punk, Goth, Prep etc aren't personalities. Things like that are based on mostly music, colors, and clothes.

Err..You're not a punk, just because you listen to those bands. Punk goes back a couple decades.

Same with Goth.

As Kandi pointed out. Labels are for cans, not people. I'm a frog. I don't call myself a sterotypical school label.

It is not labeling, it's to do with personality. Punks act like punks and goths act like goths. It hasn't got anything to do with clothes or music, it's what you want to act like. I'm a girly girl but I don't like to wear pink.

I don't know.

What I like on my mad mood.

The show Naruto and Uchiha Itachi

This song.

Manga

Good mood.

Naruto,Itachi

Tamatalk

Memories from the past.

Manga

The song in my mad mood.

It is not labeling, it's to do with personality. Punks act like punks and goths act like goths. It hasn't got anything to do with clothes or music, it's what you want to act like. I'm a girly girl but I don't like to wear pink.
So then it's basing yourself on stereotypes. Still something I'm against.

Not all goths are depressing/listen to metal/wear black etc. Not all punks cause havoc and chaos in the streets. Not all emos cut themselves, and not all cutters are 'emo'. If someone is depressed does that automatically make them goth or emo? What about the people who actually have a problem with depression? Are they still goth/emo?

The things listed above are nothing but labels. Words used to describe people based on a bunch of stereotypes and a lot of the time make them feel like crap for being different than someone else.

I am a person, a water-based life form who breathes oxygen and nitrogen. I live on Earth, preferably land. I am a mammal, which means I have warm blood and a spine.

**Agreed**

Not all goths are depressing/listen to metal/wear black etc. Not all punks cause havoc and chaos in the streets. Not all emos cut themselves, and not all cutters are 'emo'. If someone is depressed does that automatically make them goth or emo? What about the people who actually have a problem with depression? Are they still goth/emo?

The things listed above are nothing but labels. Words used to describe people based on a bunch of stereotypes and a lot of the time make them feel like crap for being different than someone else.
**Agreed** Once again..and it doesnt mean your girly if you wear pink

Thats what I was saying. I said Not all girly girls wear pink! If you think about it, every one of us has a PERSONALITY that makes us it. not clothes or music. So we are all one off those. Emo's don't cut themselves. it's a myth. their just deppressing WHEN THEY FEEL LIKE IT!

Err..You're not a punk, just because you listen to those bands. Punk goes back a couple decades.
Same with Goth.

As Kandi pointed out. Labels are for cans, not people. I'm a frog. I don't call myself a sterotypical school label.
I didn't say I was punk because I listened to those bands. Geez can't you read?

*~Tamagotchi~*

Agreed. I am punk, but I don't cause choas in the streets. I have a goth friend and she doesn't act like what people say goths are. She does cut herself, but only when she's really mad, but she doesn't cut herself big, just small cuts.

*~Tamagotchi~*

I didn't say I was punk because I listened to those bands. Geez can't you read?
*~Tamagotchi~*
Don't tlk down at me as if I am younger then you. Don't do that to anyone.

SK pointed out as many others that you shouldn't label yourself if you like those bands.

Thats what I was saying. I said Not all girly girls wear pink! If you think about it, every one of us has a PERSONALITY that makes us it. not clothes or music. So we are all one off those. Emo's don't cut themselves. it's a myth. their just deppressing WHEN THEY FEEL LIKE IT!
Also agreed. Not all emos cut themselves. I'm a girl and omg I hate pink so much. I do wear it, but it's very rare to see me where something all pink. ^_^

*~Tamagotchi~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back