What Type of Design Shell is This?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamacrazy96

Reaction score
I can't find the name of this Teikai Akai Design Shell or even a picture of it. Why is it so hard to find? Does anyone know what it's called or where I can find it, because it's not even on the Akai website. What wave is it?

imagehvy.jpg
imageaes.jpg

^

Yes, the Tama itself is a Keitai Akai :) It's kind of like a Japanese V3, except with red pixels (as you can see ;) )

As for the design, I've seen it around, but I'm not sure what it's called... good luck on your search!

Thank you! I have yet to find something, but that's okay. I was just confused as to why I don't see it anywhere. Also: the red pixels of the Akai are pretty cool, and it's like a v2 (from what I've heard). The exclusive characters are pretty cute/awesome too. ^_^

Whoops; on my first post, I wrote Teikai Akai instead of Keitai Akai.

Anyway, does anyone know? I really just don't have any idea. I just find it strange that I can't find it anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
They show up on ebay occasionally. There were plenty around when they were first issued of course. I even got one. Hardly my favorite design but it is a nice one. :) I'm not sure it has a design name.

Problem is that Akai is rare then finding the design is even harder. Keep checking ebay. Good luck! There are things I have literally waited years to find. Finally finding what you are looking for is just marvelous!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back