What version do you reccomend?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i've only had 2 in my life and i cant remember my old one so i will recomend v5 only cause its the only one i have

Apparently many people here have already offered the information I was thinking of. =) Here are my opinions anyway.

1st - I highly suggest V4. I love the characters on it, since with decent care (basically meaning I don't let it starve and I exercise it a little) I can get a cure pet (I once got three mimitchis in a row...I was very proud y'see). The jobs are fun, my personal favorite was the singing career (plays rock/pop music in beeps and you press the A, B, C buttons to follow the arrows on the screen so your pet sings). I don't really like the characters on the V4.5, the games are okay, and a couple of the jobs are fun. But I prefer V4.

2nd - I was really disappointed with the V5. There were only 4 games, none of them very fun, and I hated having to build up bonds between the pets (even if there was just ONE pet in the family). They didn't actually USE the items in the inventory, just stared at them or something with a few sound effects. In V4 and 4.5 they would dress up in their clothes or hats for a moment and you could watch their funny antics, and they would actually PLAY instruments and with their toys and etc. Lots of other negative stuff about it in my opinion, but the V5 was lame. I only liked the fact that the food you bought would STAY in your food menu for eternity.

3rd - Sorry, I've never actually owned or played the V6 music star. =/

Hmm, I need to get a new battery and start playing my V4 again. =) I'm mildly disappointed with the TMGC+C (sorry TamaMum...), I still play it though. In fact, I got a violetchi and she's very nice in color. :)

I absolutely love the v1. It's also the most like the original tamagotchis (with some nice improvements such as pausing)
I had to say this... V1 doesn't have the pausing opinion ;33

I would say get v4 or 4.5!

If you want a tamagotchi more like v3, get v4.

If you want new ura-characters and stuff, get v4.5.

Simple as that.

Also v5 sucks and v6 rocks! But I still think that after v3 you should get v4 or 4.5

I had to say this... V1 doesn't have the pausing opinion ;33

I would say get v4 or 4.5!

If you want a tamagotchi more like v3, get v4.

If you want new ura-characters and stuff, get v4.5.

Simple as that.

Also v5 sucks and v6 rocks! But I still think that after v3 you should get v4 or 4.5
You mean pausing "option." She meant that it could use the pausing option.

But I also agree with you; v4 is probably the best I've had.

The V6 I haven't bought because it is a variations on the V5 game strategy where instead of raising a family you run a music band. Since I did not enjoy the V5, I knew I wouldn't enjoy the V6.
Hey, I bet you would enjoy v6 :D I hated v5 but I love v6 ! =3 It's just as good as v1-4.5!

And you have just 1 character to raise and stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back