what version.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what version can have twins when it dies

• v.2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • v.3

• v.4

• None of the above - twins on a Connection/Connextion are impossible.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweet suger

Reaction score
please vot i need to know ive got v.2 v.3 v.4 but it never works

but im hereing things that if you let your tamagotchi die hold all the buttons when you here a beep let go of B and C keep holding on to A and reset you will see to eggs. ive tried this louds of times but it never works. :) :lol: :p ;) :angry: :eek: :D :ph34r: ;) :angry: :angry: :angry: :furawatchi:

ive even see to tamas on one tamagotchi :D :D :p :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
do you mean when two tamagotchi's fall in love, and each one gets one baby, so then the little one is with the parent on a screen? to do that, you connect the tamagotchi's over and over until they fall in love. keep conecting, and then they'll kiss, they'll be fireowrks and the babies will appear!

hope that helped,

:furawatchi: :ph34r: tamafanticforever :( :furawatchi:

sorry but what i mean is that if you let your tamagotchi die hold all the buttons after a beep let go of B and C keep holding on to a and there will be to eggs

I wan't twins but I don't wan't my tama to dye I have 5 not 1 has dyed ever.

:angry: :ph34r: :blink: :wacko: :unsure: :( :angry: :) <_< :lol: B) :rolleyes:

On the V1, V2 and V3 Connections/Connexions the only time you get twins is when the female gives birth to two babies of the same sex and one immediately leaves the screen to join the male.

The V4 is still new but I am guessing that exactly the same rule applies... :p

There is no 'cheat' or 'code' to get twins on IR ConneXions / ConneCTions. I understand that this is something that has also been confirmed by BanDai.

It doesn't matter which one you have heard, nor if it is one that sounds like it could work - I promise you that it is a rumour that surfaces on a tediously regular basis - appprox once every 6 weeks! (...and it is not true... ) :gozarutchi:

Have a look at this web page (originally posted by OsuMesu21) - twins rumour history!

https://www.geocities.com/dvdp21/rumormill_twins.html

No one who has ever posted a picture of twins on TamaTalk has been able to give detailed, credible information on how the babies / toddlers / teens live together on the screen - how they are fed, go on the potty, play games, etc....

All of the v you have posted right there can have twins. When they fall in love and get married the mother has 2 babies. One baby goes to the father and one to the mother. If the match~maker came you won't see the other baby.

Well that's a fake.if u read the truth then u will know that those things are rumours.do u believe the twin thing?Well believe it or not its a rumour.did i repeat that?

twins are impossible but you can get a clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back