What video games are you currently playing?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Sapphire
I'm also playing Pokemon Sapphire.

I'm just training 2 pokemon, my Sceptile & Feraligatur (sp?) to Level 100.. their Level 96 or something now..

So once I am finished that, I am going to continue playing LeafGreen. :D

~Mango

I'm currently playing zack and wiki. It's so hard but its the best game ever! I hope they make a sequel someday!

:angry:

Pokemon Pearl, Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Explorers of Darkness, Pokemon Trozei, Digimon Dusk and Digimon Dawn.

I'm not playing those all at once, I only have one DS, and I will play my Digimon Dusk later.

Pokemon Diamond - DS

Yugioh: The Sacred Cards - GBA

Harvest moon: More Friends of Mineral Town - GBA

I love GBA Games.

Whoa. o.o Major bump.

Anyway:

- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Gamecube version

- Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Wii version

- Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - DS

LMAO xD I do love my Zelda. :]

Oh yeah I plan on playing My Twilight Princess-wii sometime soon....When I can Figure Out how to Get Past this one part.....

Last edited by a moderator:
GBA-

MOTHER3

and possibly animal crossing for the DS.

cecib :3

Wii - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

DS - Mario Kart DS

PSP - Metal Gear Solid Portable OPS

I have an Update:

(I'm waiting for someone to save me on my time version so I'm not really playing it...)

Wii-Wii Fit(my dad got the last one at gamestop YAY!)

Wii-Pokemon Battle Revolution.

I'm not playing a game right now. You guys must have a million arms to be playing 3 GBA games and 2 DS games at once O:

no, jkjkjk lololol.

I know what you mean.

You mean what games are currently in the consoles.

Right?

Well.. here's what I have..

DS - Cooking Mama

GBA - Super Mario World 2

Playstation2 - Battlefront 2 ((omhg so many 2s o_o))

updatezorz!

add Spore to the DS list. Here they are

GBA-

MOTHER3

DS-

Spore

You likey?

Cecib :eek:

Currently, I'm playing Fable and Sims 2 for the PC with all the expansion packs. I don't have the attention span to play a bunch at once.

I have a bazillion sims families, but currently I have a Montay girl in college. She's my legacy founder...even if I didn't start her out before the family she came from was. But I hated that family. However, she just made Best Friends with her dad. And friends with her brother.

-is epic fail at making sims friends-

What's funny is that she was a skater punk teenager...and then, when she went to college, she got the pulled back hair with the red rose and the floral print dress with stilettos.

o_O I changed her hair to a blue mohawk because I couldn't find the hairdo she had before, and took her shopping. She had all the skills she needed anyways. (physiology glitch = luff.)

Last edited by a moderator:
updatezorz!
add Spore to the DS list. Here they are

GBA-

MOTHER3

DS-

Spore

You likey?

Cecib :blink:
Exactly the same games as this guy...

Status
Not open for further replies.