What video games do you play

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you asked. =D

Harvest Moon is a farming game. Sounds boring, huh? Trust me, it's not. The basic plot for most games is that you are a guy (or girl) who's grandpa (mom in one case) died and YOU inherited their farm. So you go out there to plant seeds, raise animals, and marry one of the many girls (or guys). (The color of a person's heart determines how much they like you. When their heart gets to a certain color you can marry them.)

Of course some games are different in their plots.

In More Friends of Mineral Town you are bored with your life so you buy a farm, only to discover you've been ripped off. In Rune Factory you battle cave monsters to save the town of Kardia. In Harvest Moon DS you rescue the Harvest Goddess. In Island of Happiness, you are shipwrecked and half to turn an island into a community. In A Wonderful Life, your character actually gets older until, at the end of a period of time, they die. But in other games your little farmer is immortal. =D

There are always tons of characters in Harvest Moon, and they're always...interesting in their own ways. And every game has hidden features that are not mentioned in the instructions they give you, such as cursed items found underground.

Or, in simpler words, Harvest Moon is my obsession.

Paper Mario, Guitar Hero 3, DDR, DOA3.....er...and other games too. :D

I reccomend Harvest Moon (More)Friends of Mineral Town and Harvest Moon: Magical Melody. My favorites in the series :]

I also play River King, Ribbit King, Trauma Center and other stuff =)

I wish I could play Negima games though :[

RockBand.
'Tis my new obsession.
I want Rock Band so badly D:

My advice is that you don't play the drums with your hands. They didn't put out the drumsticks at WalMart so, yeah. I can play on Medium with my hands. xD

This is sad...I play next-to-no video games... my favorites that I have are Mario Party 8 (I'm actually good at it) and...this one car-racing game for the Wii. It's pretty awesome. You get poits for crashing. That's my type of game.

I'm going to have to beg to get DDR...even though I suck at it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back