what virtual pets do you have?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what virtual pets do you have?

• tamagochi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • giga pet

• miuchiz

• cube world

• aqua pets

• pixel chix

• virtual littlest pet shop

• other (please post.)

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have:

Tama pink connection

Tama blue/pink bubbles v2

Tama blue/bubbles v3

Tama pink/ribbons v3

Tama grafiti v3

Angelgotch (jappaneese)

Littlest pet shoppe digital

Vmigo

I have:

1 v2 tama

1 v3 tama (no batteries ;_ :angry:

2 aqua pets

nintendogs (does that count...?)

I play with my v2 tama 24/7 xD!!

And soon to get a bunny giga pet!!~ ^-^

I only have 4. I would like more old Tamas though (from the 90's) but they're hard to find at good prices on ebay.

1 P1

1 P2

1 V1

1 V3

Haha, I skipped V2 because I went through a period where I hated Tamas. Glad that's over. I saw 2 used devilgotchis on ebay yesterday. They are used and in the packages, but already one of them (the black one) is at $100!! I would never pay that much for one, even though I want a devilgotchi. I think they're amazing!

I have a Tamagotchi V3. That's all. My friend has a Tamagotchi V3, a pixel chix, and a virtual littlest pet. ;)

I have:

1x V3

1x Miuchiz: Paws, Spike the Cat

1x Aquapet

1x Kodai Djinn

1x Gigapet: Scorpian

1x Catz (For Gameboy Advance)

1x 1997 Furby

1x 2006 Furby Baby

1x 2006 Furby

1x Pokemon Yellow

1x Pokemon Silver

1x Pokemon Crystal

1x Pokemon Emerald (I count them as VPs)

1x Dinky Dino 24 in 1

2x 71 in 1 Virtual Pet

And yes, I collect Virtual Pets to tell you. Whoever Dares me to run them all at the same time, I will. But right now I have:

V3 Running

Miuchiz Running

1997 Furby running

Pokemon Yellow running

2006 Furby baby running.

*starts up fake DD*

I have:

1-v2 tama

1-v3 tama

1-v4 tama

2-nintendogs

3-giga pets

1-pixel chix

2-aqua pets

I have:

2 version 1 Tamagotchis

1 version 2 Tamagotchi

1 versioon 3 Tamagotchi

1 version 4 Tamagotchi

1 original Nano Kitty

2 Nintendogs DS games

1 Hamsterz Life game

1 iDOG (I consider it a virtual pet because you "feed" it your music)

I am going to collect 1 of each kind of Tamagotchi ever made. Including the rare ones like Sanagotchi and Devilgotchi.

*~Tamagotchi~*

I have 1 v1, 1 v2, and 2 v3 (i want a v4 so bad!!), bunny gigapet, and a black haired girl pixel chix.

I only have 2 x v3 Tamas, 1 v1 tama, Kimiko the Fosterling, Giga Pet Jurassic Park dino and another virtual dino.

I gave all my other VPs away when i was clearing out my room a few years ago!! [SIZE=14pt]WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!![/SIZE] :p :lol: :angry: :lol:

I Have:

1 V1 tamagotchi,

2 V3 tamagotchi,

1 giga pet,

2 dinky dinos,

and 4 cube wold people.

I have alot of pets :angry: lol :)

i loads of pets

muchis bratz babyz

1 v1 tama

2v2 tama

2v3 tama

1v4tama

powerpalz dog

webkins

aqua pet

neopets a virtual one u can take around with u

and a pokemon ball with a pokebal

and 2 dinkydinos ther rubbishl

and the new version of cube world only 2 tho

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my list, starting with Tamas.

Tamagotchi P1/P2 I have too many of these packed in the attic to count. I have a gold P2 and a camoflauge P2 out right now.

Tamagotchi Angel One or two. I don't remember, but I have one packed in the attic.

Tamagotchi Ocean One, and it's packed in the attic.

Tamagotchi V2, V3, V4.5 One of each, debugged.

Tamagotchi V4 One debugged, one not.

Next, the Digimon, Japanese unless otherwise noted...

D-3 Digivice V2 US Version White and transparent orange. I have Hawkmon, Patamon, and Gatomon on here right now.

Digimon Pendulum Progress V1.0 White with red buttons and a gold border. I've raised Chaosdramon and Ulforce Veedramon on this, the two characters that I bought it to raise, but it still sees a lot of play time.

D-Ark Ultimate Known as the Gold D-Power Digivice in America. I have every character unlocked on this one.

D-Scanner 1/2/3 Known as the D-Tector in America. I own one of all three versions. You scan barcodes with these to search for Digimon.

D-Spirit 1/2 Rare Digivices released only in Asia, but are in English. D-Spirit 1 is based on season four, and D-Spirit 2 is based on the X-Antibody Digimon. I currently have an Alphamon Goldensword on my D-Spirit 2, the strongest raisable character in that version.

Digimon Accelerator - Evil Genome An original v-pet released in Japan only. It features a military-themed dragon named Commandramon, who I always raise on the 4th of July.

Digivice iC 10x Based on Digimon Data Squad, which premiered yesterday on Toon Disney. It's a v-pet unlike the other anime Digivices. Agumon, Gaomon, and Lalamon are featured on this one. The 20x features Kudamon, Falcomon, and Kamemon.

Digiwindow The laptop Thomas carries around in Data Squad. Features over 190 Digimon and minigame based missions, which are pretty fun.

Now the other stuff in my collection.

Giga Pets Scorpion and Dragon Lizard These don't see too much use from me. I'm probably going to activate them again when I have a Giga Pets Explorer.

Giga Fighters WCW A wrestling Giga Pet that can connect with other Giga Fighters and battle.

Giga Fighters MiB A Men in Black Giga Pet that can connect with other Giga Fighters and battle.

I've gots me

1 Gen 1 Tamagotchi

1 Angelgotchi

2 V1 Tamagotchi

3 V2 Tamagotchi

2 V3 Tamagotchi

1 V4.5 Tamagotchi

1 Tamagotchi Mini

1 Dinkie Dinoa

3 Pocket Neopets (Kougra, Faerieland, and Meridell)

Plus, four Nintendogs that I haven't done anything with for months because you have to take them on, like, five hour walks each or what ever (It seems like.)

Wow, that looks like a lot when it's written out. o__o

1 p1

1 p2

1 v1

4 v2

7 v3

1 v4

1 v4.5

2 micopets- t-rex from gerasic park

1 101 dalamation micopet

1 compukitty

1 nano kitty