What was the last motion picture you watched?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mazeay

Reaction score
Self-explanatory. (I searched using search engine and did not find an already existing topic)

I last watched "Cleveland's Next Top Model" (it's a parody of ANTM) on Youtube.

the last thing i watched was nigahiga so dang stupid i think its called on youtube, anyways it was soo funny

Mum and I were watching our old video camera, and on there were random videos of me when I was at my 7th birthday party, and at school christmas celebrations etc...

Maaaan, sometimes I wish I was a little 6 year old again. It was so fun. No worries, no friendship problems, no bullying... and now..? It's changed.

Katie's birthday videos; A whole room lit up by fourteen candles on a chocolate cake, and everyone screaming Happy Birthday at the top of their lungs.

Us dancing - Matthew Wright jumps ftw.

AND OF COURSE.

Katie blowing out her candles, making a wish, cutting the cake, and eating the first slice hehe <3

A terrible show about prostitution and doing terrible things for a living.

I only saw glimpses of it though, because mum was the one whatching it and I was in the same room on the computer. Rawrruh, it wasn't good, so I left back to my room.

Latest posts

Back