What was the last stupid thing you did?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tripped over the mic cord while doing a presentation to the whole school.

^ xD I once broke the mic stand. Cause I'm a bit too tall for it and tried to stretch it up to my height. Then it just collapsed. And the whole school had to get a completely new mic stand because of that one tiny mistake. It was quite sad. Jen had to hold the mic for me, since my hands were full..

Anyway, last thing?

SPILLED LEMONADE ON MY CAT. D:

At Zone 3 some kid saw me pretending to be Bradie.

I was drumming on the drum game. I almost snapped the sticks.

Okay, In Cosmotology class, we sit at Stations. Anyway, whoever was in Cos in the previous class/period, Must have left their Mannequin at the station I sit at. I went to go put it back up on the shelf. The shelf fell down. at least a dozen or more mannequins fell all over me. xD One fell on my Head. Its face like, raped my head for a second. xD. Lots bounced off my shoulder and one hit another person who was sitting in the station next to me. xD. The teacher fixed the shelf though.

So Yeah. That was pretty Stupid.

Tripped up while going down the staris at school. I was about to wave to a friend and I dodn't see the end of the step and I tripped. D:

Fiddled with my shirt on the bus. Rubbing it between my fingers and such. Somehow, this kid made a really perverted comment about it. I don't know where it came from though.

Fought with my brother and someone called the cops on us for domestic violence.

It was very embarrassing when the cops turned up at our house.

LOL, Keeley.. :)

Long story: I was dancing around Mummy's bedroom cause the radio was on. I sorta shuffle-danced / waved my arms around like a maniac. Mummy happens to have a massive lamp in her room with sharp edges. I sorta slammed my hand really hard againgst it. Now I have a huuuge mosquito bite looking thing with a scratch in the middle on my right hand. D':

Yeah.

Okay. So I was at this fair today. And there was this fun house playplace thingy. And I went all the way through it and then at the end there was this slide.

At the end of the slide was a big bouncy thing and I jumped on it and ran straight into the wall. XD And on the wall it said, "YOU FOUND IT!" It was a treasure chest painting because it was pirate themed. It hurt, too. x3

And then later I was going in an Indiana Jones fun house. Yes. Indiana Jones. <3 So when I was running through it I was screaming the Raiders March at the top of my lungs. :33 Stupid, yet entertaining.

It was great. But stupid. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back