What was the last thing you googled?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I did that before xDD

"FML" (F**k My Life) Because my friend's sister said it was funny

Go see my house. Just type my address into the google earth searchh.
I googled "antidisestablishmentarianism" because I wanted to see if I spelled it right. Yes I did >=]
You can actually google people's houses? Omg, how? That is so cool D:

The last thing was......... how to get MSN for a gmail account. Lame.

^ No, google earth =]

"Ancient Egypt"

Tryna get info for my project

''Gemini traits.''

School. We're learning bout astrology. I ended up searching aries, and figuring out all my TT bud's zodiac signs.

''Milk quotes.''

I look up the stupidest and most pathetic things sometimes. I always tend to google quotes of some sort, either for my personal message on MSN or a siggy on TT.

And Maria, I don't blame you for googling Bradie Webb for the 8th or 9th time today. I really don't. It's addictive, isn't it? Haha. Lol. xD.

''Carly -lastname- -primaryschool-''

I like to stalk people. I saw that Carly had gotten some sort of Japanese award. And her principal is my school's ex-principal! I know his birthday, heh heh heh. I miss Mr T.

I just googled and found street view for my street. It was really cool, there's people standing there in the road.

Edit: and both of my family's cars are in the driveway with a paper too. it looks just like our house, it's hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back