What Web Browser do you use?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Chrome, but ever since it decided to have this weird problem where it crashes right when I open it I've used Firefox. I changed the shortcut to have it be Typheus, but my persona is Karkat.

I started using Chrome, after Firefox has been crashing, continuously. Derp.

Opera's a pretty popular web browser too, I wonder why it wasn't a choice :mellow:

internet explorer and sometimes safari. might beg dad to install firefox, but i know he wont.

we used to have opera at school but it crashed and was SLOWWW.

I used to use IE, but now I use Firefox and it's so much better! I find that its slow either way, but Firefox is slightly faster. I hated it at first though, but now I'm adjusted and I like it.

Google Chrome, though I've tried Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari. Google Chrome just seems to load faster to me, while I loaathhee Internet Explorer. It's so slow on my computer! Firefox and Safari also work well but GC is my fav :lol:

[SIZE=14pt]Hmm, thats a good question.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]CHICKEN Photo[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]FIREFOX. Altough i've given it the nickname Chickenbrowser. XD[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]UYY40[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Google Chrome. It's so much faster and I haven't had any problems with it after switching from Firefox, which crashed quite often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back