What Webkinz do you like/not like

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love 'em all! Except for the pink poodle. I hate pink, and poodles.... not my favorite. They should make a penguin webkinz. People LOOOOOOVE penguins! But I am glad they have a polar bear webbie cuz that is my fav animal. :mellow:

I love 'em all! Except for the pink poodle. I hate pink, and poodles.... not my favorite. They should make a penguin webkinz. People LOOOOOOVE penguins! But I am glad they have a polar bear webbie cuz that is my fav animal. ^_^
I ♥ POLAR BEARS!!!!! XD It wold be awesome if they had a penguin...

Actually they are making a penguin. It is set for release late November along with the turtle and the reindeer. Just in time for my choclate lab's birthday :eek:

I ♥ POLAR BEARS!!!!! XD It wold be awesome if they had a penguin...
Cool! PM me and I will show you about the CUTEST picture of 2 polar bear cubs. Wow a penguin webbie. This should be interesting...

dislikes:gorrilla, cheeky cat, chihuahua (Cross-eyed), and googles.

I love 'em all! Except for the pink poodle. I hate pink, and poodles.... not my favorite. They should make a penguin webkinz. People LOOOOOOVE penguins! But I am glad they have a polar bear webbie cuz that is my fav animal. :rolleyes:
there makin a penguin! :( ;) :( also i LOVE the raccoon poler bear and sriped alley cat

i dislike the black cat(just the webkinz one in real life i love them!)

and ps:LISTEN TO SIMPLE PLAN THEY ROCK!!!!!!!WOOO!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back