What Were You About To Be Named?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were a guy, I'd be Alexander. But since I'm not, they decided Alexis.

I don't really like my name, so I go by Scottie.

I was going to be named Alaina... but I got Alexann instead ^_^

Most people online call me Alex, though...

Last edited by a moderator:
They were going to name me Victoria if I was a girl (but changed it to Stephanie <3) and Matt if I was a boy.

My mum was a few months pregnant when she found out she was pregnant, she was even in FRANCE, for freaks sake. Anyway, my answer would be Gabrielle, but my dad was all, "NUUUUUUU!" And so, I'm Nicola. I can't think of a better name for me. It's girlish, yet so boyish.

If a girl:

Megan // Meagan

Ruth

Grace

Rebecca

Marie

If a boy:

Ben

Alex

I hate my name, but out of those names, I'm glad they chose it.

I am NOT a Megan.

Nor am I a Ruth.

Marie would be close, but. . . still not it, though.

So I got stuck with Rebecca Grace >_>

A bit more fitting, but I think I would be better off as a Bridget.

Though, I'm making that my confirmation name.

Fair enough for everyone, eh?

x___X

My mom wanted to call me either Lauren (which I don't care for), or Rowan, which I kind of like, but it doesn't fit me (funny thing is, I used to know a girl with red hair like me, the same height, same age, and freckles like me! and her name was Rowan!!). But my dad wanted to name me Alison after a song he liked (lol) and my mom liked the name too so that's what I ended up with. I used to hate my name but I like it now! :mellow:

I don't know what they wanted to name me if I was a boy... I'm gonna ask my mom in the morning.

Ok. This is the story.

Mom: Ok Dustin (My older brother. He was about 3 when I was about to be born) what do you want your baby sister's name to be. Krystal or Samantha?

Dustin: Krystal!!

Therefore, I was named Krystal. But I've always longed for the name Samantha. They could call me Sam for short. ~<3

Wow guys, this is interesting... :)

I don't really like being called Tommy, though. People call me that, anyway. Even teachers.

That's a cute name though Tommy sounds cute :D . Anyway like I said before I was going to be Katrina Marie. .-.

Caitlyn.

I so wish I would have had a name like, Raven or maybe, Jet.

Those are awesome names...

I am going to figure out what I want my confirmation name to be, I like the ring of Tara Kathleen Raven =3

Ok I found out that my mom and dad were thinking of the name Dustin for me if I was a boy o.o I don't like that name so I'm glad I was a girl!!

If I was a boy I would be Steve. If I was a girl I would be Stephanie. I'm Stephanie Ann Mizer. I almost got Stephanie Ann Marie Mizer.

I was gonna be named brooke, but my middle name is lynn ;) my parents thought that would be a little wierd so they named me sarah and I'm happy with it!

:D

I was going to be named Benjamin but if I was a girl I was going to be named Emily.

Cool everyone!

Since I'm TDF (In disguise...), I was going to be named Iain, Connor, Matt, or Clifford if I was a boy and Nicole if I was a girl. Clifford scares me, though. :(

I was about to be called Ashley!?!!?! o_O

I got Brenda Instead ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back