What were your deepest regrets?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely. even if it doesn't affect me now, i still feel that pit of regret in my stomache.

No.

The fact is, yes, I've done horrible things. But I learned from them.

Sometimes I say something stupid and I won't let go of it.

--but this is my worst;

One day when I was 7, this other girl was like, "Hey, wanna kiss?"

I just stand there, and being so me-ish I'm like, "Ummm, I guess..?"

Now I can't stand that. At all whatsoever.

Yes. One thing in particular. Well, 3 things. :S

I hate this feeling, as if I'm the only person in the world who would lower herself so low as to do that thing. D:< T_T;

I'm an analyzer and I analyze everything- even things that I said and did up to when I was in fourth grade.

I don't know what it is but I remember a lot that I regret and kick myself for it still. I try to forget it but it won't just.. forget. xP

I REGRET NOTHING! HAHA!

-drives away in a getaway car-

[/poorjokes]

Well, one thing, but that one thing went in a cycle such as.

one thing>warriors wish>person I am today.

And there we have it. :]

Have you ever had a regret that just won't go away, no matter what you do? Even if it's far in the past?
Most of my regrets are from within the past 8 months. Highlight to read them if you wish.

1. Letting "EB" win the Geography Bee out of my school. Even though I did get 15 USD, EB made it to state level and nearly got to the nationals. Edit - That could've been me!(January 2008)

2. Going out with a guy I didn't even like that much even though he dumped me after a day, therefore making my friends label me as "a girl that throws herself at guys". I hate when my friends label me, and others. (September 2007)

3. Telling my male friend Avery that I like him. We had such a promising friendship before then, and I ruined it. (November 2007)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I have one regret. I feel so stupid for saying no. Here it is: When I was 8. A women for a TV company. Walked up to me in Target. She asked me if I wante to be on TV. So I went there. There was a line that went all the way to a Starbucks. And I had to wait in line for 3 hours. Then I had to pracdice lines for a cookie comershail. And when we got there. There was a large TV with a buch of chairs in front. I had to say the line for the cookie comershail. Then. We had to go to another line. And fineally it was my turn. And they asked me if I wanted to be on TV. I got all nerveous and scared. Then I said no! I regret ever saying no. :) ;) Now I can't have another chance at the big screen! I'm so stupid. :) I can't stop thinking about it. * Bangs head on table*

P.S.Vist my fish Bubbles. The web adress is in my siggy ;) . Please vist him I don't wanna lose him! ;) And I don't wanna lose him and get another pet. I LUV that fish!

I LOVE MEMEITCHI!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) :D

When I think about it I regret a lot of stuff. >_<

But humans have to learn from their mistakes...

There are too many things I regret to list here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leaving for good without saying goodbye or explaining anything..

That's about all I can think of.

Honestly, I regret two things, and thats all.

1. I walked away from my best friend for what he was doing... (drinking, cutting himself smoking, parties when parents aren't home) So I just stopped talking to him. I though I should give him some chances, but its just not going to happen. He did what he did...

2. This one is quite funning. I regret not brushing my teeth whenever mom tells me two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back