what will happen when you die !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]I have always thought what will happen to me when i die do you come down as another person do you stay up there for ever .[/SIZE]

also have you ever thought when someone dies will you ever see them again.

If you have any suggestions what might happen when you die tell us

( sorry if this is a repeat)

[SIZE=21pt]I have always thought what will happen to me when i die do you come down as another person do you stay up there for ever .[/SIZE]also have you ever thought when someone dies will you ever see them again.

If you have any suggestions what might happen when you die tell us

( sorry if this is a repeat)
It says in the Tamatalk rules that you can't have any topics about dying and stuff! :lol:

10. Please no thread about death, dying, cancer, suicide etc. We do care but TamaTalk is not the place to post them.2. All posts are to be legible in a good size font (i.e. not too small or too big or in a colour difficult to read)
Read those two rules please.

I think this actually might be OK.... I think the rule meant talking about someone you know dying. I don't think this is someone you know. Just ideas. I'll PM a guide though, and see what they say. =]

Anyways, I think when you die, your spirit is seperated into tiny atoms, and flies into everything. You know, become one with nature. =] I think it's cool, anyway.

madi!, please don't SPAM (short, pointless, annoying, messages). It's fine that you're PMing a Guide or Admin, but you don't have to tell.

Anyway, please consider reading the rules, like Coco Boy said. If you don't know where they are, click here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back