what will mine turn into

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madison/roxy

Reaction score
hi. 2 questions one is i heard after your tami dies if you have a ufo it goes away, but it took me 4eva to save up for that and i dont want to save again. is true? and i have a nikatchi( lots of teeth) my mate had one and it went into a whaletchi, and that is so horrible i dont want that, will mine turn into that?

It might. Whaletchi/Hatenatchi is a Masktchi level character (Worst character) and your Nikatchi might turn into Whaletchi/Hatenatchi if you treat it terribly.

Yes if you have a ufo then if your tamagotchi dies then the ufo goes away thats what happened to meh i saved up all that money and bought the ufo but then i lost my tamagotchi but it was under my bed the whole time and then it died when i had a new baby that was a girl i looked in the items and the ufo was gone i was cryin cause my tama died and my ufo was gone.I was cryin for three days cause i was on the 7 generation.im cryon now lol ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back