what would be cool in tamatown

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another place. I would like Gozaru Village, Berry Town and Flower Hills to be open.
Totally agreed. :lol: Another place to visit will give you more souvenirs and items to collect for your Tama...not to mention the Gotchi Points! :(

I voted 2 and 3. With the other place voted for, I think it would be cool to create your own pad. You could have a TV, sofa, computer, desk...everything! And you could buy things at stores (with e-Gotchi Points, not using your hard-earned v-Gotchi Points) for your home. Yeah, I like that! And then when that Tamagotchi moves to Tama Planet, that character's kid can go visit it at the same house! Awesomeness! :p

It would be cool to have a game where you have to make a house that matches the family! That game would be fun. And another city would be cool. Like Universal City:] Sounds cool, huh?

I voted for building your own house, but I think tamatown would overall be better if it wasn't so kiddyish.
ON TOPIC: Well, I think it SHOULD have Gozaru Village, Berry Town, and Flower Hills.

Quote: Well it actually was made for 8 and up.

A graveyard to see your dead tamas ghosts

And every or Friday 13th hallooween it comes out......

A place where you could interact online around the worldLike Tamatalk :]
^ I like that idea. :3

'Cuz you can't type freely to people, you need to use ready-made sentances. Dx

& you can't interact with the characters. D:

I think that having a house you can design would be great. Like if you can directly send your tama family to that house it would be awesome. And whatever experiences they have online, they would actually bring back to the tama. If you know what I mean... :rolleyes:

Another place. Makaka town (appeared in ketai akai) . Anyways, I CAN also visit Fruity Town (where Ichigotchi lives) on e-tamago.

I think that if tamatown would have a new area and a house that we can design, it would be much more fun to play.

Latest posts

Back