What would you change about yourself?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't change anything about myself, because I'm happy how I am. But if I could, I would want to be a genius. Even more, I mean! lol

I don't know what I'd change about myself.

Actually..I'd change my concentration so I can concentrate more & not panic - then pass my driving test sooner!

I'd change my looks a bit, my handwriting, and I'd want to be a tiny bit smarter so I can pull up my math grade >_<.

I'd change my looks a little (just my freckles, and face structure; though I'm pretty content with how I look), and my handwriting. My handwriting looks like chicken scratch. xP

I'd also want to be better in math. I really suck at it, and I think I'm gonna start failing. o_O

I'd change my looks a little (just my freckles, and face structure; though I'm pretty content with how I look), and my handwriting. My handwriting looks like chicken scratch. xPI'd also want to be better in math. I really suck at it, and I think I'm gonna start failing. o_O
You must be my twin 0_0. I have a kind of bad grad in math, have freckles, and I have chiken scratch handwriting. xD

I'd want to get alot taller and gain a little weightt,i'm in 6th grade,i'm a boy,and weigh 76 pounds lol. My friends weigh in the 100's.

I look like a tooth pick. I'm just gonna do what Tyra banks says: "So what!?"

I'd want to get alot taller and gain a little weightt,i'm in 6th grade,i'm a boy,and weigh 76 pounds lol. My friends weigh in the 100's.
There's a boy in my science class (in seventh grade) who only weighs seventy pounds. And he's not even the shortest boy at my school.

I would change my skin. It always looks really pale, and discolored and stuff in the morning. I have freckles though, and I like them. I would also change my hair (the lenght and poofyness of it, not the color).

I want to be a little thinner, get rid of my pimples forever, make my legs and feet look better (xD) and get rid of the circles under my eyes >:[

I'd like my eyes to both be the same at vision... my left eye is even more short-sighted than the right one... o_O

I would banish my undereye circles, and make my lips look more 'plump!'

Concealer and Lipgloss seem to work like magic. :)

-Rachel

I would want to be Photogenic... I always look so bad in photos o_0

I also want my hair to stop being so frizzy... I have used like EVERY anti-frizz product, but those little hairs keep popping up... even though my hair is only a little bit wavy, it is the queen of thickness and Boofyness!

Also, I NEED to gain weight o_0 I am tall and skinny and closely resemble a twig... someone did call me 'Twiggy' once.. and 'Stick like' and 'Skinny' and 'Toothpick' and 'Anorexic' :huh: matter how much I eat, i dont gain an OUNCE. The other day I ate Cereal, 6 packets of chips in a row, 3 borritos, chocolate icecream, a bowl of pasta and a paddle pop... I didnt gain anything :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back