What would you do if you had...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm... That's a tough one for me as of I've never even had a flashback to begin with. xP

Write in a journal your thoughts and feelings about your past. Maybe if you expressed your fears and experiences that have happened during your life you wouldn't have the flashbacks so frequently.

If it's really getting to you maybe you could join a support group. You could go to a school counselor, a church youth minister or even a support group forum [if you need one I could probably find on for 'ya. Just pm me].

I'll keep you in my prayers.

Oooh.. I get horrible flashbacks very often. If it is when you are sleeping, sing your favorite song in your head - even have your favorite cartoon character sing it goofy xDD

If it is during the day, maybe you should call the therapist xD? If it is a very scary flashback, inform your parents about the flashback and then they will settle it with you. Remember - people are always around to help you ^_^

uh... live with it...?
uhhh... If you wanna SPAM then keep doing this :nazotchi:

I'm uh... sure you'd like to hear the fact that I'm going to tell you to Stop posting in this topic and make you realize how annoying you are since even I don't do it that bad.

Just think about something good :nazotchi: , when I'm upset or feeling bad in anyway I just talk to someone. Mostly this occurs when somebody says something bad about me...

i have a Flashback of the same thing everyday.

Example-

Start Flashback-

My Dad is sitting at the dinner table. 5 minutes later, heart Attack. Falls off the Chair. Dies right there.

End Flash back.

Thats the same one i have everyday.

maybe you could talk about to your friends and parents. I tell you your family and friends has everything to help you but they just dont help cos they dont know!

I hate flashbacks 0_0

i still remember when my dad called me into the bedroom to tell me that my mum was dead and she was lying there with her eyes still half open... at least she had a smile on her face.

I get stressed because my little sister is so annoying and she never get's in trouble because she's the youngest! So my Mum is always on her side. All I do is go for a walk! It really helps clear your head and it's healthy!

Well maybe think of something good and funny. Although I have to say that flashbacks aren't very fun at all. I still have this one.

*Flashback*

Stepmom and her friend were talking about me( I don't want to say the whole conversaiton)

I faked asleep while hearing every word they said.

*End flashback*

I want to forget that sooooo bad.

Also you could watch something funny on Youtube

Last edited by a moderator:
uhhh... If you wanna SPAM then keep doing this! I'm uh... sure you'd like to hear the fact that I'm going to tell you to Stop posting in this topic and make you realize how annoying you are since even I don't do it that bad.
[SIZE=9pt]Please don't try to pick a fight.[/SIZE]

Nobody needs to be fighting in the Forums.

Flashbacks can always be a little frightening.

You should consider talking to an Adult you trust about your Ongoing flashbacks.

Things like Stress and Anxienty can trigger them.

But like a Mirage, it's probably all in your mind.

Try talking to a Doctor about them.

Things like PTS Disorder involve fasbacks, so it'salways ood to be a little cautious.

I'll keep you guys in my prayers.

-Rachel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back