What would you do if you lost interest in tamas.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What would you do if you lost interest in tamagotchi?

• I would get over it and start playing with my tama again IMMEDIATELY!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would find a new craze.

• I would ask for advice.

• I would ask a friend to remind me of why I liked it so much.

• I would give my tama away.

• I would try to gradually get back into it.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamamaster46

Reaction score
Thank whoever votes sooooo much! I am losing interest in tamagotchi myself and I want to know what I should do.

lol I'd give it away or put it in storage for a while, take it back out years later and play with it again.

I know what you mean. You just have MUCH

more time to do things. Sometimes Tamagotchis can be a pain.

But I got new batterys and started to like them again. Now I'm thinking of taking

the batteries out. ;)

i had my tama since cristmas 2005. after 2006 i aoril. i started hating it. but now i like it cuz i went back to it. :mellow:

None o' those.

I've aready lost interest in tamas, except for V3s... Sometimes. But I still come on tamatalk. It's just too much fun.

Ai, I have far too many obsessions now. :3

I'd keep my tamagotchi on pause and I'd find a new craze but probably a few mouths later I'd un-pause it and love it again. I lost intrest in my tamagotchi awhile ago and haven't touched it since...but I bet when the new V4 comes out I'll want one!

Just sit them in a drawer on pause for a while.

[SIZE=14pt]What I would do is I'd pause it, stick in my desk drawer, and wait until I'm anxious to play again. [/SIZE] :mametchi: :pochitchi:

By the way, Latias, how did you get the cool avatar? I'm new at this and I'm still confused at the avatar thing. :nyatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've really lost interest but i still post in Whats on your mind, non tamatalk, intros, and departs! (and rollplay!)

~MissiKK~

*Removed by Jappyx*

Last edited by a moderator:
My interest comes and goes. I can't possibly have one running all the time! I usually tab them back up and put them back in their packages when I need a break. But I have to keep them! I know I'll want to play with them again.

I have heard the same story too often. People getting rid of their tamas then later really regretting it. People really miss them after a while. It might be a few moths or a few years later when they really want them back! So you might just want to set it aside for now. I'm sure you'll want to see the little guy again some day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back