What Would YOU Do? Yes, YOU!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memetchi Dreamer

Reaction score
Ok read this little story. After you're done answer the question. It's something that everyone can have their own point of view on.

You are driving in your fancy little car. It only has two seats, no back seats. You turn a corner an come to the bus stop. You get out of the car. There are three people sitting on the bench. The first person is a little old lady. She is very ill and needs to get to the hospital immediately, but the only way that she can get there is to take the bus :D . The second person is your very best friend ;) . He/she has moved away and you haven't seen he/she in a long time. The third person is your soulmate, the person who you are destined to be with and live "happily ever after" for the rest of your life with :eek: .

Get the picture?

Three people. Two you don't know, one who's in need (the old lady) and one who is your heart's desire (the soulmate). The other person is your very favorite person in the whole wide world (the best friend), and you haven't seen he/she in a long time.

Remember-you only have two seats in your car.

What do you do?

Nice answer!
I would rush the old lady to the hospital, and tell the other two to stick around until I got back.
Sounds smarter than I had, lol.

I change my answer.

I'd bring the old lady, call my friend afterwards to hang out, and stuff my soulmate in the trunk. :3

I would tell my friend to take the old lady to the hospital and hang out with my soulmate.

I would take the old lady to the hospital (no question) and then call my friend later or tell her to wait for me. If I am destined to be with my soulmate, I am sure destiny will bring us together again. B)

I would throw the old lady in the trunk and hug my soulmate. B) Just kidding.

I'd ask the lady what is wrong, take her to a pharmacy or hospital and ask my friend to talk to my soulmate for a while until I come back. Easy. :angry:

~SG~

I would throw the old lady in the trunk and hug my soulmate. B) Just kidding.
I'd ask the lady what is wrong, take her to a pharmacy or hospital and ask my friend to talk to my soulmate for a while until I come back. Easy. :angry:

~SG~
What if your soulmate and your friend got along well.

Like.. REALLY well. Lmfao.

id put the old lady in the passengers seat and strap the other 2 to the roof. lol

I would totally take the old lady to the hospital, later tell my best friend what happened, and then hang out with my soulmate some other day. Oh, and I also have a quiz. There's a fire at the barn. Pick three of ur best friends. Which one would you save. Your only allowed to save one of ur best friends. Remember, only one. This is really hard. I didn't know which one to choose either. ;) To make it easier I chose 3 of my worst enemies and which one I would rather save. lol :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd yell at my soulmate for sitting even next to my bff, while the old lady gets hurt ears by my yelling ;) Just Kidding!

I'd Take the old lady, and have my bff take the bus to the hospital so I can catch her a few mins after I get there -

and I'd hand my soulmate $20 and say "Get yourself something nice, 'darling'" ;) Talk about ROMANTIC! lolz!

I would totally take the old lady to the hospital, later tell my best friend what happened, and then hang out with my soulmate some other day. Oh, and I also have a quiz. There's a fire at the barn. Pick three of ur best friends. Which one would you save. Your only allowed to save one of ur best friends. Remember, only one. This is really hard. I didn't know which one to choose either. ;) To make it easier I chose 3 of my worst enemies and which one I would rather save. lol :D
Someone plz reply to this. ;)

Woah....adding on to mine. Before my friend took the old lady to the hopital....I would tell her to call me. Then....I would hang out with my soulmate.

Get my best friend to drive the old lady to the hospital and talk to my soulmate in the meanwhile. Then we all introduce ourselves. Thought it was a cool answer ;)

Take the little old lady.

Ask my friend to write her number and hang out when the old lady is better.

Punch my soulmate in the face :3

I'd drive the old lady to the hospital,And put my friend and soulmate in the trunk or taped onto the roof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back