What would you have [prefered?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweet.angel

Reaction score
Apparently,Bandai canceled the v6.5,or the World tour tamagotchi, for the TMGO.

Do you accept their decision or not?

Even though I really would've wanted to see the V6.5, the whole Music Star idea is kinda bad, so I think the Tama-Go was a much better choice. Thankyou, Bandai, and I hope you release the Tama-Go in Australia soon, and maybe a V6.5 or something World Tour-ish in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though I really would've wanted to see the V6.5, the whole Music Star idea is kinda bad, so I think the Tama-Go was a much better choice. Thankyou, Bandai, and I hope you release the Tama-Go in Australia soon, and maybe a V6.5 or something World Tour-ish in the future.
gotchi gotchi bandai dont dicide or realese the tamago to doo i live in melbourne australia and i have found from them that the tamago is coming erly october so make a note that austraias tamago is brought to you by funtastic bandai dont have anything to do with if the tamago will or not come to us

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

TMGO. I don't care for the Music Star concept either. I just bought 2 just to have them. I don't play with them all that much. I think TMGO will be a better concept.

I didn't like the Music Star at all. I wouldn't want them to create another version similar, so I'm going with TMGO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back