What would you like your name to be

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the names Phoebe and Elle.

Because they're cute and there are loads of potential nicknames and stuff!

I'm not sure about my name; Esther.

By the way, if you are reading this post, from now on please call me by my real name. I am fed up of 'bratztroxg'.

My friends call me Essie. And loads of other nicknames which are kind of inside jokes. :]

You guys can call me whatever you want!

....My friends call me Essie. And loads of other nicknames which are kind of inside jokes. :]

You guys can call me whatever you want!
note to self- call you Esther. :hitodetchi: (or Essie, I guess) hey, my nickname could be essie, I guess: Tess-Tessie-Essie!

Tess is an impossible name to have nicknames for, but my best friend still finds a way.. she calls me either SSessie (like Tessie but with S's at the beginning :( ) or "Mmyaaa" but she 90% of the time now calls me:

-Stewart (it's my middle name)

-Stew

-Stewie

-Nnstewart (like "stewart" but with an N sound at the beginning :D )

-Sad Stewart Stewardess of all Stupidness

Her name is Ruthie, but I call her Rufus, and she calls me mostly Stewart or Stew/Stewie. We NEVER call eachother by our real names, it just comes automatically... we just instantly call eachother those names, we don't even have to try.

And my friend Mae, well we call her Maezly, or Maze, but we sometimes forget. xD

My name is Katherine. I don't really care for it, but the one thing I DO love about it is the flexibility it gives me. I go by Katie, but I can change it to Katee, Kate, Kathy... whatever, whenever I feel like it.

I've gone by Katie all my life, but there are at least 10 Katies in my grade. I've counted. :|

When I get a little older, I'm going to start going by Kate. NEVER Kathy.

I've actually considered changing the way I spell Katie, for something different. Like Katy or Katee. Hm...

I think that the name KATIE suits me well, but KATHERINE... not so much.

I was named after my grandmother. My parents were also debating on naming me Caroline, after a differnet relative (Grandmother? Aunt?), but there wasn't much discussion on it. I imagine that if I were a boy, I would be named Joseph - the family name. (Thank the Lord I'm not a guy - I don't like that name. At all.)

If I could pick my name, I would like something a little more unusual. Something that I would be the only one is school who had the name. (Verses over 10 Katies. Whenever there is a discussion, and the name Katie is brought up, you have to stop and be like, "Wait, which Katie?" It's annoying sometimes.)

I've always been partial to names that begin with A. I love the names Ava, Avery, Alliana, Anna, Annabelle, Ashlee, and Alice.

As for names that don't begin with A, I love Madeline, Sophie, Sylvia, Ella, Hannah, Sadie, Rylee, Lucy, Keira, and Eva.

^ that' like the name Alex in my class, there's only 3 though, and all their last names begin with T, so you can't call them Alex T or anything, so it's Alex 1, 2 and 3.

If I was a boy I would've been named Seth. I don't really like it, but boys names are SO much worse than girl names to me.

I can only think of one boy name that I might consider naming my child... and that's Jude. But still.. there's no good boy names out there!

(Maeve and Bronwyn are still the best girl names to me <33)

note to self- call you Esther. :lol: (or Essie, I guess) hey, my nickname could be essie, I guess: Tess-Tessie-Essie!
Yeah, I guess you could be. :]

But don't steal the name! =P Anyway, Tess is a nice name. That's what my Aunt is called. She is a lovely. <33

My name's Kelsey.

I like it, there's only one other (that I know of) in my school, and she spells it Kelsie.

I'm not sure what I would change my name to if I could, it seems to fit me well.

If I were a boy my name would have been Adam, which is my little brother's name now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back