what would you rether do

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A horse. The monkey would eat my face or something. They can be really vicious. And I like horses.

Both, if the monkey was big enough and both were willing.
.... something tells me that it would be extremely hard to find a monkey that would be willing to let you ride him. :p

A horse of course.

A mokey would either collaspe under my 77lbs or bite my arm off

Plus, I like horses. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
A horse of course.A mokey would either collaspe under my 77lbs or bite my arm off

Plus, I like horses. :eek:
Wow! Are you skinny or is that just me?

People my age are like 80 or something. I rounded to 90, I'm about 88.9 pounds :angry:

I'm 90 lbs I would hurt the poor little monkey :angry: but I'd ride a horsie :D !

Lol, I'd kill the monkey.... when I jump on my friends (after eating hula hoops) they don't even feel it. xD THey all compare my weight to that of a mouse. P:

hahaha... I chose both because they both are awesome!!!!!!! Actually I dont know what it's like to ride a monkey but it must be fun cuz Im a few pounds underweight.
*hi-5* Yay for light people!

My 65lbs would crush a monkey. xD
Wow, you're light!

I would probably be wayyy to heavy for a monkey then. I wouldn't want to ride a horse, though.

And I'd only ride a horse if it was World War III... In Canada XD
If I didn't have a sense of humor, I would be starting a flame now xD

My 105 pounds ould crush the poor monkey, but if I go near a horse I have an anaphylactic reaction (Fatal allergic reaction) xD

If I didn't have a sense of humor, I would be starting a flame now xD
My 105 pounds ould crush the poor monkey, but if I go near a horse I have an anaphylactic reaction (Fatal allergic reaction) xD
I'm Canadian too!

The joke was we never have wars here XD

I'd Rather Ride a Horse. I like horses. ^^

My 118 Pounds would Crush the Monkey. >.<

besides, I don't really like monkeys anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back