What your fave tama an why

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

codebreaker

Reaction score
Hi,

What your fave tama charatar version and why

For and example:

Mine is Baby Ver4 because they look so cute!!! :D

Whats yours?

Take Care KInd REagard

Codebreaker :D

Mine is the V3-V4 Mametchi. I love there big eyes and I like how they are so smart. But I dislike the V1-V2 Mametchi's. I just don't like someone who looks like this :D . (you do not want to see them when they're happy. Yuck.)

I like Kuchipatchi and Mimitchi because Kutchipatchi is lazy (like me) and romantic. B) I also favor Mimitchi because she resambles a bunny, and is lovable. :rolleyes: (All versions that has them!)

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite is Violetchi/Furawatchi/Leaftchi whatever its name is.Shes my fav Because shes so cute.♥

My favourite Tamagotchi is Kutchipatchi And Mimitchi because in my old school I used to have a best friend. And we always play together. We played about Tamagotchi and others. Her favourite Tamagotchi is Kuctchipatchi and mine is Mimitchi. Altough now we're not in the same school again, With Kutchipatchi and Mimitchi as my Favourite Tamagotchi, I can always remember my wonderful times with her.... :) :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back