WHat?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowprincess238

Reaction score
I have a harautchi (I think that is how you spell it) and i am aiming for a a :ichigotchi: young mamtchi. I read that oyu have to take really good care of it and play Jump Rope a lot. Also get your skill points up to 40 for intelligece. Well i have been playing Jump Rope and I get skill points every time but then when I got 29 points I played Jump Rope again and got 30 jumps. I checked my skill points and nothing happend. I still had 29 intelligence points. Has this happend to you. Is there another game I can play to get intelligence? I don't have Mr. Turtle I have Mrs. Flower.

Can you please help?

Teens can play Shape, but it doesn't sound like you have a teen yet. I'm making a chart to find out what every point does, and it's about a quarter finished. I can link it here.

Jump rope chart

I've discovered that 7 and 12 both give intelligence, and so does 29. That's all I can help you with before you get a teen.

I have a harautchi (I think that is how you spell it) and i am aiming for a a :) young mamtchi. I read that oyu have to take really good care of it and play Jump Rope a lot. Also get your skill points up to 40 for intelligece. Well i have been playing Jump Rope and I get skill points every time but then when I got 29 points I played Jump Rope again and got 30 jumps. I checked my skill points and nothing happend. I still had 29 intelligence points. Has this happend to you. Is there another game I can play to get intelligence? I don't have Mr. Turtle I have Mrs. Flower. Can you please help?
Wait. Stop playing jump rope. Wait till it goes school and then you can try to get intelli points.

I can play shape and it goes to school. I got mrs. flower as a teacher. Can someone teach me how to play shape?

My tama is a young mamtchi. Well now it is anyway. Well now I am asking how do you get a mamitch?

My tama is a young mamtchi. Well now it is anyway. Well now I am asking how do you get a mamitch?
Keep up the good work. Clean poop strate away, make sure your tama stats is in tip top condiction. High pskill points in everything. Nice and tidy. Oh and shape is easy. Press button B to change the shape at the bottom. Press button a to shoot to the left, press c to shoot right. match the bottom shape to the falling one and shoot to what side it's on. Get 30 shots to the fanfare.

OK thanks but I still don't really get shape. Also do you have any other information on how to get mamtchi?

heres how u play shape. u get the shape at the bottom to match the one coming down. then u press the button on the side that the otter shape is coming from. hope this helps

You should have said you have a boy, then we could have told you to go for Mametchi instead, as Young Mimitchi is a female character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back