What?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruby_Red_Robin

Reaction score
Don't look under your bed...yeah...about that.
I'm going to be on Broadway this year. Therefore, I'm going to need to correspond with the school for my work, right? Well, now the new superintendent says that I have to "withdraw" from the school and just wing it. WTF???!!! I mean, SERIOUSLY!!! They've had people leave school to be in movies and stuff! They sent them their work!!! What's so different about me?

Plus, she just fired our principal of 15 years. Everyone loves him, he is great, and funny and talks to us like we're humans. If we have a problem, we go to him, not the guidance counselor (she's creepy). Why does she do this? Who freaking knows!!! She's been ruining everyone's life lately. As long as she gets paid...

The High School has the Middle School teach a certain way for some reason, but know, how am I going to do this? What if I have a growth spurt, and have to leave the show? What happens then? How do I go back to school if I've been KICKED OUT!!! What am I supposed to do now?

Find a tutor? I'm fairly sure that's what most actors/actresses do.

You could also try a different school/district or look into homeschooling.

I'm surprised your principal was there so long o.o Our districts switch principals every 5 years regardless how good a job they did.

THe thing is, I won't understand anything next year in high school cuz they teach it a certain way and expect you to know it already when you get there.
A private tutor would be able to help you with that though. They can help you to know and understand what you need for high school on a one on one basis. You'd be surprised how easy it is to learn when it's one student to one teacher.

If anything, try to find a tutor or someone who knows the curriculum and you're set. If there's something you're unsure about, you can easily ask. That's what they're there for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back