WHAT!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
OMG!!! my tama was listening to a cd he got from his grandparents in the boombox i bought, but he didn't like and he broke the boombox. i lost it and the cd. what happened and how do i make sure that my tama won't blow up the next one...?

Whenever you have both a CD and a boombox in your inventory at the same time it will blow up.

Yes, so you have to watch out for things like that.But there is an exception the make-up. If you use it then your tama will have a question mark over it's head, so for that to disappear you will need to buy a mirror so your tama can use the make-up.

I know that boombox blow-up thing happened to me! It's awful! You can get another boombox on Tamatown at the shop. But I think it is mean for the boombox to blow up they are really expensive. I don't get why people make toys that are mean.

the same thing happend to me!!if u have a boombox and a cd never use the cd.the cd is evil.if i were you i would delete the cd and its funny becuz today i went to the shop and bought myself a new boom box.now my guy listens to his boombox and i neva have to worry about that happening again cuz im never buyin another cd. I hope i helped

sincerly,

Mr.bean(aka josh)

you are all pretty new so i guess you don't know there are quite a few posts about that! Welcome 2 tama-talk Y'all PM me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back