Whatcha want for Christmas/your birthday?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

u liek X-mas?

• yes

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • no

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • it's fun and I hardly notice the fact that it's /Christ/-mas (religious) at all

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • you kids get off my *insert generic prideful holiday decoration here*

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • SNOOOOOOOOOW

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • it's not fun

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • it's not fun because _____

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Box

Reaction score
Title says all. Tell us the category of what you want via poll.

I dunna. Kinda like a vent thread. We're obviously not going to give somethng to you (mainly because we can't), but people can talk about their wishes and desires and what have you.

optional read:

As for my desires... I dislike receiving presents. If I want something, I'll pay for it (esp. if it's expensive). Even if I can't, what I want is usually some reference material (such as a dictionary), so there's no real problem when it comes to money or the gift being too outrageous. However, that's assuming I even want something around Christmas time or my birthday.

Even when it's a surprise for, say, my birthday, I don't like presents. I don't have birthday parties because I don't even like that. I mean, I've had some nice experiences in the past with such parties. I simply don't enjoy them as much as some other things I could be doing with friends. (Hating cake might also be a factor.)

"Box, whatchu want fo' yo b-day n' X-masssuuu"
no

I do give other people presents, tho

just because I don't like presents doesn't mean I ahve to be a cheap you-know-what

*cough* I are bestest gift-giver *shot*

i want a p1/2 for christmas

and i love christmas, christmas is great!! :D

I'm not religious but I LOVE Christmas!!! It's just such a great holiday and I think it should be celebrated as a time of peace throughout the world. Fun fact, did you know Christmas was originally introduced as a pagan holiday? It's good to learn stuff :p

ANYWAY

My Tamagotchi wishlist is:

P's Miracrise Pierce

Shimashimatchi TamaTown Figure
Tamagotchi +Color
Tamawalkie
Tamagotchi Nano
P's Coffret Pierce
Chamametchi TamaTown Figure

And then the rest of my wishlist is:
Cute clothes
maybe a furby? (i've been back and forth on this one lol)

But I'll probably only get 1 or 2 things
but when I'm rich I'll spend 100s of dollars on christmas presents for me muahahaha :)<

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd want an ultra rare Tamagotchi like the Devilgotchi. For the amount of money people are charging it for, my fiancée would probably get me a pendant or something. He's most likely get me cheap Tamas.

I love Christmas! I love the decorations! I love the trees! I love unwrapping gifts! I don't think I'll get to unwrap gifts because everyone's getting everybody gift cards...

I want a new computer, one where Minecraft doesn't lag. I won't get one though. My parents don't buy such expensive gifts. However, I'm going to NZ for the Christmas holidays and that's enough for me because I love going to NZ. :)

I'm never sure what I want, but this year I'd kind of like music, money, and books.

Might get a little money. But probably not music or books.

Right now I'd love a new laptop but I can wait. Just stick to distro-hopping. :p

Edit: I usually end up getting stuff like wool socks and long johns at Christmas lol

I love the atmosphere of Christmas with the decorations, snow, and spirit of generosity that it entails even though I'm not religious. I just like to go out and window shop, looking at others' lights and such.

This year, I've asked my boyfriend for a purple Tamagotchi P's and the Sanrio Characters Change deco pierce; I'll probably get him something nice for his new computer like a monitor or gaming keyboard. I'm thinking about asking my parents for Cinnamoroll Kigurumi pyjamas; maybe they'll be confused by it, but I'll at least be warm all winter. :p I hate to ask for anything more expensive than that, and I'll probably tell anyone else who asks me what I want to get me one of the cheaper gift cards for Steam, iTunes, or the 3DS.

As for giving, nobody has really told me what they would like yet. I'll probably not get to go shopping until December when the semester is over, either. For my 7-year-old twin niece and nephew, I was considering purchasing a Tamatown Tama-Go for each if I can still find them in local stores.

I want to come up with the best gifts possible for my friends and family. Gifts that I am excited to show them, and know they'll love. Once/if I can I do that, I'll consider it a good Christmas.

:mellow: :rolleyes:

tbh i just want a ps vita so i can play the dangan ronpa game when it comes out

i love christmas its my favourite holiday

My birthday was actually 4 days ago. I got Pokémon X. :)

For Christmas I'd like either an English ID L, a Wii U, 3DS or PS3 games, or One Piece DVDs.

I wish I could get some more tamas, I've been meaning to buy some more but I also really want and also need a laptop for schoolwork, and just to pass time (YouTube, Tumblr, and of course TamaTalk ^.^), and I can't get any tamagotchis if I'm gonna get a laptop because it will be pretty expensive. Hopefully, I might be able to get one or two v3's or something like that.

Tamagotchi ID L

2x Tamagotchi Friends

V4.5

15th Anniversary

and some clothes and all that, but I really want tama's which I won't get

Nothing, my birthday this year was pretty miserable besides going to Swiss Chalet and hearing Target's grand opening there, so I don't want anything for Christmas either as I'm miserable on that day too.

Reactions: Box
I want an Angel, an Ocean, Pokemon Y, Mario Kart 7 or a Laptop. One of those is fine.

I know they got me Pokemon Y on sale at Costco tho!!! And I think they got me a laptop today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back