Whatcha want for Christmas/your birthday?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

u liek X-mas?

• yes

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • no

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • it's fun and I hardly notice the fact that it's /Christ/-mas (religious) at all

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • you kids get off my *insert generic prideful holiday decoration here*

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • SNOOOOOOOOOW

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • it's not fun

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • it's not fun because _____

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also want a Nano, because I have around 20 LR44 batteries that I cant use on any Tamagotchi's, or any things in the house lol

Hur hur hur

I'm more into the gift giving than the recieving, because the smiles I see when I give gifts is like the best gift I could ever recieve. Oh jeez I think I just threw up in my mouth from that cheesiness

I do want that new Skylanders game, Swap Force, but not quite just to play it. I just want to play it with my sister. 'Cause it just isn't complete without her. There we go again imma hurl. And I know she wants to play it so I would get it for her but there's no way in hell I'm getting that kind of money.

And like typically if you want clothes you want them already made. Well I don't. Hahaha geddit no you don't oh well that's okay hold up child I want all sorts of rolls of fabric so I can make my own clothes. 'Cause I love sewing. And seriously guys. How friggin epic would it be to wear your own clothes, as in your OWN, HOMEMADE clothes. That is just swag. Swaggity swag swag. Swaaag.

And hahaha this one ain't gonna happen but I really really really want a small TV for my room just a small TV nothing too fancy I don't need fancy I just need my PS2 back my sister has it in her room 'cause she's the one who has the TV and she doesn't even use it and I'm the one who uses the PS2 and it pretty much is my PS2 and ugh long story nevermind

As a kid(7-12) I could rattle off a huge list of wanted items but as I got older it got harder! (21 now)

But I'd have to say most wanted would be a few rare tamas I've been pineing for also a gift card for Jo Ann's.

As I make my own clothes( sw@g like story teller said haha) cause I'm pretty picky and plus I like dressing like I stepped out of an anime :3

Now I want a new computer. My current one is slow and annoying. My parents never get me anything that expensive for special occasions, they just get me computers at random times whenever I'm complaining too much about my current one being slow. And now I'm not so immature and I don't complain, I don't get a new computer. :p

i don't like to recieve gifts. i can't explain it. it's a feeling like embarassing - for me. paradox.

anyway i'm not a material human at all. but nobody respect my wish of "no gifts" or "no money" ect.

i had more than one disputes with my mum about such topics. she always says "i'm your mum, i have to buy this for you" and so on. blablabla.

but i really like it to give presents to my beloved people. it's a great feeling when you see their shiny eyes and when they get honestly happy.

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOUUUUU

Here's my wishlist:

Pokemon X

Tamagotchi Friends (Pink Gem)

Tamagotchi Friends (Blue Dalmatian)

Today is Christmas!! ( So sorry for my late reply :p )

Anyways, here is my wishlist for my b day and christmas that I want(ed) :

1. A tamagotchi v4 or v3 ( I want one badly!!)

2. A tamagotchi P's or id l ( maybe)

3. New figures for my tamago ( I am getting those for my b day :D )

4. A new game for my nintendo 3ds xl ( getting that for my b day too on january :p )

5. A robotic puppy/dog thing that can walk , waddle, jump , squeal and yah! ( I got that today for christmas )

Yay it's my birthday in less than a month so

new laptop (not happening)

some books (possibly happening)

a fun day around friends

Reactions: Box
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back