whate is my tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading from up the top in between the first two characters it says Sutebotchi (as you said) and Chiketchi no Petzu or Chicketchi Pets
All of the selectable text is coming up dodgy cause I'm on my bf's computer so when I get home tomorrow I will have a look at that again for you and send you a PM cause I think that is where the names of the male female characters are written... at present it looks like this: —ö‚É‹»–¡‚ð‚È‚­‚µ‚Ä‚µ‚Ü‚Á‚½‚½‚Ü‚²‚Á‚¿?B
Ok :D I hate that weird text thing :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow that's all really intersting! So I assume "tchi" means little. Tamagotchi means "little egg" right? I forget.
Yeah that's right. Tamago is egg in Japanese and Chisai is Little combine the two words and you get tamagotchi meaning little egg. :D

Wow! Bell Sprout, OsuMesu21, that is really cool information! Hanetochi and Torotchi! Wow! That sounds great! I'm sure everybody will be anxious to know the new names! And thanks for that little Japanese help! That was also really useful-thanks!

I've just had a look on my computer but for some reason it's not coming up their either. I don't know why. :p Sorry I couldn't help OsuMesu21!
It's ok. I've run into this problem before. Simply right-click the screen, go to "encoding" and select the Japanese text. If you can't find it, download the Japanese language pack.

If it still doesn't work I'll send you a screenshot of the page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back