Whatever happened to Mimitchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhereEaglesDare

Reaction score
Until semi-recently, Mimitchi has always been somewhat of a staple Tamagotchi mascot. Now Mimitchi seems to be mostly out of the picture, while still appearing as a character you can get in the latest Tamagotchi versions. But I've been wondering what led to Mimitchi falling out of the limelight. Did Memetchi have something to do with it? Was Mametchi deemed "cuter"? What do you guys think?

Haha I'm not sure.

I think Mimitchi will always be the cutest. Maybe they wanted a fresh face as the mascot? :D

These three are the most popular characters, Mametchi, Memetchi and Mimitchi. <-- they even goes in order how they are loved. Now days, people prefer mametchi over memetchi and memetchi over mimitchi. Which leaves mimitchi now, less important.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, on the Tamagotchi V2s, inside of the O in TamagOtchi, there would be a little Mimitchi nestled in the O...and in V4s, it's a little Mametchi. Before, during the V2 and V1 era, it was all about the cute and intelligent Mimitchi. But ever since Corner Shop and the V4 and V5 have exploded into the toy scene, Mametchi, Memetchi, and Kuchipatchi have become the new adorable faces of the Tamagotchi franchise. But why?

:eek: Sorry geek moment

Chatterbox

I think that Kuchipatchi is really popular. But Mametchi is really popular. These are the three that are really popular. Mametchi, memetchi, Kuchipatchi.

I think that Mametchi is better than Mimitchi. But everyone who doesn't know Mametchi's gender, people think he is a girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back