What's a good tamagotchi to add to my collection?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zzgs

Reaction score
k so im gonna sell the stuff in the back of my closet and hopefully get some extra cash for a tama.

What should i get?

Do you have many of the vintages? I'd get one that you don't already have and try it out. I would recommend an iD L but I've gathered that you already have one. ;)

Do you have many of the vintages? I'd get one that you don't already have and try it out. I would recommend an iD L but I've gathered that you already have one. ;)
hehe yeah i have been pretty blabby about my new id L :)

I am thinking about getting the morino, but they are kinda pricey, and i usually don't like paying over $30 for a non-color tamagotchi

You could find a morino for about $30. Someone on here was selling one for that price. They might still be. Check tBay.

You could find a morino for about $30. Someone on here was selling one for that price. They might still be. Check tBay.
k ill keep an eye out 4 one

and also i wanna get an umino, but again, PRICEY!!! they are like 60 bucks correct?

I hate how they are collector's items! I just want to play with them :p

A Mini or Nano? Nanos have a game on them. Those seem like they are pretty cool for basic fuction. I have a Mini I like alot.

No, you must play with it.... Atleast once. Keep the package nice though. If you got an Umino that is.

DON'T GET AN ANGEL. Those things suck in my opinion. Also don't get any version between V5 and Tama-Go. The later connections suck, if you really want something for your money buy a TMGC+C and the V4.5 should totally blow you away like it did with me.

DON'T GET AN ANGEL. Those things suck in my opinion. Also don't get any version between V5 and Tama-Go. The later connections suck, if you really want something for your money buy a TMGC+C and the V4.5 should totally blow you away like it did with me.

If you are going to bash a tamagotchi can you at least provide a reason? Especially for the angel because you are about the ONLY person who doesn't seem to like them, seeing as you constantly trash talk them.

The angel does not suck?!?!?!?

I was thinking about that one too

Well heres some that are extremely far-fetched for me, but ya never know. :

yasahii

santaclautchi

tamagotchi ocean

Game center

Tamagotchi restraunt

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an angel as well as a morino....and I LOVE both! It depends on what versions you have and which ones you're looking at and what your budget is..... But I would recommend to get the one that you have always wanted the most....even if it seems a little pricey ;)

I also have a Morino and an Angel and I love them AS WELL.

I really dislike the v4.5, the music star is way better than the v5 and v4.5 in my opinion.

You could get an Entama or Akai. The red pixels are really cute.

Yes they are pricey(vintage tamas) and if you wanna play with them, you're gonna have to pay the price. If you keep them in good condition they will sell for probably more money in the future.

Oh, What about a Tama-Suku? Although it might be a tad better with a Japanese conpatatble... I think its the V4/V4.5 Japanese versions.

Music Star is worth the money, but all others 5-tamago are not that good, no offense to people who love tamago. Just not my thing but GET A MUSIC STAR :D supa good

Good luck with that Santaclautchi, they go for like $200. ;)

If you already have an iD L, can't really reccommend anything else, hehe.

If you are going to bash a tamagotchi can you at least provide a reason? Especially for the angel because you are about the ONLY person who doesn't seem to like them, seeing as you constantly trash talk them.

Actually they talk trash about a lot of the different versions of tama.... :<

I would recommend like others have said, the morino or possibly the mothra tama :) I really like my mothra <3 (but then again I get a chuckle out of godzilla movies anyway...)

Well, that's my opinion (or was). There are plenty of people who "trash talk" my favourite versions, like the 4.5 and V3.

Let's just chalk it up to "everyone has their own opinion" and therefore the preferences of one person may not match those of another, yes? We don't need to get worked up over this. Just be kind and respectful toward the opinions of others and when you provide your opinion, be as descriptive as possible. I'm sure the OP would just like a reasonable discussion of the various Tamagotchis out there so that they can make an informed decision on what to get next. :)

With how young you are and how you talk about how much your mom hates Tamagotchis, I wouldn't think you even had an angel. So, how would you know if they suck if you haven't tried one?

And unless you have, then I take that back. But still, if you're giving an opinion, it's nice to give a reason behind that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back