whats a healthy weight for your tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
depends. In v3, babytchis should be 5 lbs, toddlers 10 lbs, teens 15 or 20 lbs, and adults 30 lbs.

Not 100% certain on all of this, but I think it is.

Once your Tamagotchi is less than 3LB above it's healthy weight, it will refuse to play, so if it's refusing and it's not sick, it's close to healthy. You don't have to be exactly on minimum weight for it to be healthy - above 5LB above for a teenager or adult will not hurt!

StarTama :D

unhealthy weight is usually when it is 5 - 10 or more above its regular weight limit. you should always keep your tama's weight close to its weight limit.

weight limits:

babies - 5lbs

toddlers - 10lbs

teenager - it dpends on how healthy it is. usually 15 or 20lbs

adults - also depends on how healthy it is 25 to 30lbs

you should always try to keep its weight close to these weights depending on what form it is. do not let its weight accumulate with snacks and food without playing and excercising. when it doesnt want to play anymore, which means it is close to its weight limit. more on weight limits in this topic: Weight Limits

hope this bit of info helped.

sincerely,Tamapal3000 :blink:

Does it really affect anything if your tama is overweight, especially once it's an adult? When it's younger, does the weight affect what type of tama it will evolve into? I'm curious because I've been helping to raise 2 tamas (they belong to my boss' children). Since I'm at work and don't have time to play games with them whenever they lose happiness hearts (except when I'm at lunch or on break of course), I feed them treats instead of playing games. So far, it seems that their weight hasn't affected anything but I don't really have anything to compare them against. So does the tama's weight affect anything other than when they're underweight and won't play games?

:blink: My own tama (my second tama, gen 1) just turned into this!

My other tama is a chomametchi (my first tama, gen 4).

what chara(s) did u get from ur overweight children ?

I don't know the healthiest weight but I know unheathy ones. Basically 50 and up.

thats for old versions, on v3 unhealthy charas have a lower basic weight than 30

Last edited by a moderator:
what are healthy weights for you tamas?
it depends on type of tama. to make sure tama is healthy keep playing games with it to keep it's wieght low. an easy way to tell if it's healthy is when it won't play games anymore cos it's weights low enough.

healthy weights...

Baby. 6lb (can get down 2 5 if u add just enough wait to take off)

Toddler. 11lb (can get down to 10)

Teenager. 15

Adult. 30-35lb

Does it really affect anything if your tama is overweight, especially once it's an adult? When it's younger, does the weight affect what type of tama it will evolve into? I'm curious because I've been helping to raise 2 tamas (they belong to my boss' children). Since I'm at work and don't have time to play games with them whenever they lose happiness hearts (except when I'm at lunch or on break of course), I feed them treats instead of playing games. So far, it seems that their weight hasn't affected anything but I don't really have anything to compare them against. So does the tama's weight affect anything other than when they're underweight and won't play games?
:furawatchi: My own tama (my second tama, gen 1) just turned into this!

My other tama is a chomametchi (my first tama, gen 4).
usually, when it is overwieght with no playing and gets fed treats all the time, it will be spoiled and you will get unhealthy tmagotchi adults. for instance, you will not get adults such as, mimitchi and mametchi or leaftchi and so on. some examples of unhealthy tamagotchi adults are masktchi and gozarutchi.

sincerely,Tamapal3000

That's weird that you say I won't get good characters from having overweight kids because here's my tamalog for tama 1 (adults only):

Gen 1 pyonkotchi

Gen 2 decotchi

Gen 3 memetchi

Gen 4 chomametchi

And for tama 2 (adults only):

Gen 1 leaftchi

So maybe weight doesn't really matter? I do play games with my kids but not at work. I usually play at night by changing the time on the clock. But at work, to keep them happy I feed them treats.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back