What's a Mutsu?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Sighs* No she doesn't. She lives in the United States. She is the same person as Kk2334. 

-DarkCore
Yes, there are many people that make 2 accounts. :huh:

I bet it's kk2334. :D
Not for sure. There has been

alot of other "DarkCore Imposters"

and I know they were not Kk2334.

I am not blaming her or anybody,

because I have no proof.

Regards,

DarkCore

Last edited by a moderator:
Not for sure. There has been alot of other "DarkCore Imposters"

and I know they were not Kk2334.

I am not blaming her or anybody,

because I have no proof.

Regards,

DarkCore
No but, there are millions of people on the intenet. I don't think only 1 person would be want their username to be called "DarkCore".... ;)

I'm not joking, I think I might go there for summer vacation in 2006. I hope so, 

-Darkcore
ive been 2 japan its awesome and where i got my ketai

No but, there are millions of people on the intenet. I don't think only 1 person would be want their username to be called "DarkCore".... :huh:
DarkCore is just a name I made up. I think people want to act like me, because I have alot of posts and I am a Lifetime TamaTalk Angelgotchi. :huh:

Regards,

DarkCore

DarkCore is just a name I made up. I think people want to act like me, because I have alot of posts and I am a Lifetime TamaTalk Angelgotchi. :D  

Regards,

DarkCore
Not really, newbies don't really know there is another DarkCore around... ;)

Not really, newbies don't really know there is another DarkCore around... :furawatchi:
The thing is, DarkCore is a username that I made up. It isn't from a show or anything. So they are obviously copying me.

The thing is, DarkCore is a username that I made up. It isn't from a show or anything. So they are obviously copying me.
Hmmm, I just saw there is a person called "AppleCore". ;)

As I said before, in another post, they may have just chosen a "random" name, not trying to have anything to do with me. :furawatchi:  

-DarkCore
Yeah, that's what I've been trying to tell you! :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back