What's a random fact about you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was supposed to be an earthquake drill yesterday for all schools and workplaces in NZ apparently, but my school didn't have it

I like to play with random objects that are on my desk. Currently it's a piece of wire that used to be a bracelet/band thing but broke

My mum is making me limit my own computer time by at least an hour each day or else she will do it for me. Something about "self-discipline" and me being too obsessed with the internet

My mum is making me limit my own computer time by at least an hour each day or else she will do it for me. Something about "self-discipline" and me being too obsessed with the internet
That sucks ):

I had pizza for dinner today

It's easier if you join a sport/activity. :)

Anyway, every day I march my booty down to the football field after-school, and make the players water. And I go to the games. And nobody even stops to consider how much effort I put forth into doing that. :(

So yeah i'm a watergirl guise.

A lot of things make me angry and upset. I also hate a lot of things. And I'm actually a quite judgemental person. But I ALWAYS keep everything to myself.

I also suffer from multiple personality syndrome, I think. But not a visible one. I just have few opinions about everything.

I feel terrible if I don't drink even a little amount of Coke during the day.

My dream job is actually to be a herpetologist (study of reptiles and amphibians) but I got annoyed with everyone keep asking what it is so I say I want to be a police officer, because that's my 2nd dream job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back