What's a random fact about you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I started to like Rayman after I played the Rayman Origins demo!!!! O___o (had to say it, did ya? -Rayman)

Last edited by a moderator:
my favorite movies are Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, Dead Man's Chest, At World's End, and On Stranger Tides. :D

When I was little and learning how to write, I was supposed to be left handed but my mom made me write with my right hand! I was kind of disappointed when she told me that.

When I was little and learning how to write, I was supposed to be left handed but my mom made me write with my right hand! I was kind of disappointed when she told me that.
Wow, weird! I was right-handed until I was about five, and after that somehow, for whatever reason, I started to write with my left hand, and now I'm fully left-handed! l3

Random fact: I kind of don't like being left-handed at times because the ink always smudges. :[

^ omfg ikr that's the bad thing about being left-handed!

Random fact: I'm left-handed

What a coincidence! I was writing pretty well with my left hand when I was a child too, but women at preschool made me write with the right hand... And that's how I got disgraphy I guess. My left hand is way stronger than my right hand, yet I can't hold anything properly with it.

I'm almost finished on the tiny scalemate I'm making! (I just need to sew the legs and head onto the body then get some buttons for the eyes)

I drink two cups of coffee everyday. The stuff is like gold to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back