What's an Ouija Board?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me what an Ouija Board is?
It's a scary board that let's you talk to spirits by putting you and your friend hands on it. But my teacher says to never use them because there dangerous and you can't get rid of them

It's a scary board that let's you talk to spirits by putting you and your friend hands on it. But my teacher says to never use them because there dangerous and you can't get rid of them
And you can't get rid of 'em.

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

Very right you are, Taffica! ^^ I own one!

An Ouija Board is what you could call a board game, except not in reality. Its actually a spiritual connection between the living and the dead. You ask [harmless] questions and everyone puts their FINGERTIPS ONLY on the game peice in the middle. It will move slowly to the answer. But remember, demons always lie.

Its a board that lets you contact spirits. I used one and no harm came to me, but some freaky things happened. [but they were harmless.]

yah and when my teacher was a little girl she saw a commercial and and then she begged her dad to get one because she wanted to be the first kid in town to have one and he got it *I'll skip to the scary part* after she got it asked her friend over to try it and it said ''hello'' and they asked the demon if he was at piece and then they said ''no'' and then they agreed if they could help them.so they said if they could help them then it said die the suddenly the grandmother went nut are said to take there hands off the board but they could'nt suddenly they started to cry and they couldn't get there hand off then she screamed when and it said 2night!and then they started to shived like they just went swimming outside on the coldest day of winter then they spirit or demon said goodbye and they could get there hands off the board. then the farther tried to chop it up it came back,throw it in the fire and it came back then he got annoyed broke it in half threw one piece in the river and the other in the wall two years later he opend the walls up and it was gone :D

yah and when my teacher was a little girl she saw a commercial and and then she begged her dad to get one because she wanted to be the first kid in town to have one and he got it *I'll skip to the scary part* after she got it asked her friend over to try it and it said ''hello'' and they asked the demon if he was at piece and then they said ''no'' and then they agreed if they could help them.so they said if they could help them then it said die the suddenly the grandmother went nut are said to take there hands off the board but they could'nt suddenly they started to cry and they couldn't get there hand off then she screamed when and it said 2night!and then they started to shived like they just went swimming outside on the coldest day of winter then they spirit or demon said goodbye and they could get there hands off the board. then the farther tried to chop it up it came back,throw it in the fire and it came back then he got annoyed broke it in half threw one piece in the river and the other in the wall two years later he opend the walls up and it was gone :D
That's freaky.

that's really scary this is why I'm never going to use one

Meh, Ouija boards are fake. I have one, and nothing happened to me after I used it. I'm sure you can get rid of it. Although, I wouldn't want to ^___^ It was a gift from my aunt who works at an antique shop (she owns it! :D ) I don't believe in demons and Satan or w/e. Many truths can be skewed by beliefs and relegions :D

Ouija boards are boards that are "portals" for the spirts.

[SIZE=24pt] OUIJA BOARDS ARE NOT TOYS![/SIZE]

bamcr.

my warning- dont get into them period.

ouiji boards and other occultic things opens yourself up to demonic influences.

ouiji boards and other such things have screwed up peoples lives most of the time just thinking its just a harmless game.

but, trust me, its not.

it may not affect you, but you never know who/when it affect.

i say, dont take the chance.

Ugh, you're all overreacting. What's a bad thing that happened that you're SURE was the Ouija board's fault?

Ugh, you're all overreacting. What's a bad thing that happened that you're SURE was the Ouija board's fault?
Uhh..actually...no we're not. You can get into some serious trouble.

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back