whats better v.4 or v.3?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whats better v.4, v.3,

• v.3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • v.4

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

howson10

Reaction score
ill start a poll to see what you think but what ive heard v.4s better than v.3 do any of u agree??? :D :)

I think that V4s are better than V3s, but maybe that's cause I've only ever had a V4 (my vote's biased, sorry :rolleyes: ) From what I've heard (even around here) is that the V4 is a nicer, advanced V3.

I think that V4s are better than V3s, but maybe that's cause I've only ever had a V4 (my vote's biased, sorry :) ) From what I've heard (even around here) is that the V4 is a nicer, advanced V3.
i'm the exact same, except oppisite. i think that the V3 is better, because i only had a V3 and what i've heard is that V4's are complicated and very hard to use. but maybe people are just having trouble with it because it's new???

:furawatchi: B) tamafanticforever :mimitchi: :)

i'm the exact same, except oppisite. i think that the V3 is better, because i only had a V3 and what i've heard is that V4's are complicated and very hard to use. but maybe people are just having trouble with it because it's new??? :furawatchi: :mimitchi: tamafanticforever :mimitchi: :furawatchi:
V4's are really not complicated. All you have to do is read the intructions which takes like what...5 minutes maximum?....after that, it seems like you've had the v4 for years....it just takes like a little while to get used to it......i'm not blaming you though....just saying to the people who heard it that way.... ;)

p.s. you should really get a tamagotchi v4.....they're more fun because they can go to school and get jobs n stuff.....I've never had a v3 but I still think v4's are better..... :D

p.p.s. you're probably right though, people might just have trouble with it cause its new....you'll get used to it very fast if you buy one.....I got mine on 2/19 and its really easy to use now.....also, if you have questions just ask like ANYBODY....with that, you shouldn't have trouble with the v4 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back