whats better

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whats better e-tamago or tamatown

• e-tamago

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tamatown

• both

• none

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

anhthu

Reaction score
i like tama town better because i don't understand japenize

please reply

pleasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssse reply

thank you

Both have their weaknesses and strong points.

e-tamago is better than TamaTown because there's more activities, but TamaTown might eventually catch up.

TamaTown is better than e-tamago because you can get a password from TamaTown and continue to stay in TamaTown. For e-tamago, when they give you the password you're forced to leave the web site.

First off-Dont beg people to reply to your topics. This isn't a chat. it can take people their time to find the topic.

Second:

I actually think e-tamago is quite a bit better.

Although its a rigmarole to log in and out (TamaTown doesnt have that), it is a lot more developed, and if you win something, it remains a surprise till you enter it in your TamaGotchi. You can also view the character at the bottom, and it does many things.

It is in Japanese, and can be confusing, but as its brightly coloured and simple, I can always find my way around... As for TamaTown, it has little writing, has places misplaced (TamaTower with Theatre???), and they saved the background as a JPG image, so it doesn't look quite as fancy. :D

I prefer e-Tamago. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to be argumentative, but "Theater" and "Theatre" are both listed as correct in my dictionary.

Yes, 'theatre' can be spelt both ways Spiffy :wacko:

I dont actually own an En Tama, but by the looks of Tama town, compared to E-Tamago, E-tamago is much better..

The flash is much better on E-Tamago compared to Tama Town.

But the jpg file doesnt really matter, its the quality that it is saved in, though what I think you meant spiffy is that Tama Town's 'portal' page is a still image, E-tamago's 'portal' page is still made up by flash.. Which makes it look much nicer. :furawatchi:

//Haze

sorry if i'm off the topic but anhthu are you viet b/s i am too :eek: :rolleyes:

I think you've misunderstood me! :lol:
By Theater??? I meant that the theatre doesnt belong in the TamaTower. :) The TamaTower is really meant to be an information place. :D
Yes, I agree, it does seem quite strange that the theatre is in TamaTower. From the outside it looks like there wouldn't be enough room for a theatre in TamaTower.

Lol, Yeah.

I think E-tamago is better becuase:

1. It is bright, And more colorful.

2. You can actually win points on it.

3. The Items you win are more of a suprise

4. Your character appears on the screen

5. More games

6. More things to do.

7. A bigger shop.

They're both pretty cute and fun, but I like e-Tamago better because I can make a real fool of myself twisting my face trying to make sense of the Japanese!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back