WHATS HAPPENING!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchi7

Reaction score
my v3 is making a very weird beeping sound i can always hear it when i put my tama up to my ear whats going on is this normal???? :wacko: :ph34r: ;) :mimitchi: :kusatchi:

That's your tamagotchi's 'heartbeat' ;)

If you have the sound on, you can hear it on V1, 2, 3, 4 and 4.5.

Don't worry about it, if you turn the sound off, it will stop. I think it's really cute.

actually, it only works on the versions 1-3. when you turn the sound off, you can still hear it. but after a while, it turns into a buzzing sound if you've had the sound off.

Yup thats a heartbeat. Here is more about it.

If your tama is almost out of batterys it will be very loud

The v4 and v4.5 don,t have it

I was TRYING to sleep and I hear this SEVERELY annoying, repetitive Beep Keeping meup this was my version2 tam's heartbeat?!?!?! :wub:

it is not the tama's heartbeat i am sure of it cause when i turn the sound off it is still beeping!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :wacko: :) :ph34r: :huh: :huh: :huh: :)

That's your tamagotchi's 'heartbeat' :angry: If you have the sound on, you can hear it on V1, 2, 3, 4 and 4.5.

Don't worry about it, if you turn the sound off, it will stop. I think it's really cute.
AHHH I CAN'T HEAR A HEART BEAT ON MY TAMA!!!!

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO (and how do you know what your tamagotchi is?is there a

website for it?)

Ze

V1 has no anttena and comes with stickers. V2 has no attena and didn't come with stickers. V3 had small anttena and didn't come with stickers. V4 had a ball on the anttena and didn't come with stickers. And V4.5 has Star on anttena and didn't come with stickers.

If you can't hear the heart beat that's normel too.

that happened to me on my v3.....I WAS REALLY REALLY MAD b/c it was just doinin these annoying,LOUD, sounds soo......i smahed it with a hammer.....i lost the tamagotchi.....but hey! at least the sound stopped.thats a lesson for everyone if a tamagotchi dies and u dont start a new one it WILL haunt you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back