What's happening!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatippy

Reaction score
There is a bunny rolling an egg across the top of the screen, what do i do? If I press a button it vanishes, but comes back the next day ( i fastforward it) what is it doing? I don't have pictures, sorry.

What is your tamagotchi's date say? If it says 4/11-20 it might think it's Easter time and needs to celebrate somehow. Like near Thanksgiving a turkey chasesit, I've also heard around Christmas a tree comes on the screen, and on Christmas Eve at midnight santa comes and gives your tama a present, I've also heard that in September your tama gets a backpack and walks to school. I know that the turkey chasing your tamaotchi is real because it happened to me, but the rest are just rumors, that I'm guessing are real, and please, stop begging people to answer your question, it's really annoying.

Ya, it's probably for easter, and ya the christmas tree is real, so is the santa, the tree happened to me today, it's 12/1 and it happedned around 4:00 pm on both of my v2's. It's really cute it has a little ducky face :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
What is your tamagotchi's date say? If it says 4/11-20 it might think it's Easter time and needs to celebrate somehow. Like near Thanksgiving a turkey chasesit, I've also heard around Christmas a tree comes on the screen, and on Christmas Eve at midnight santa comes and gives your tama a present, I've also heard that in September your tama gets a backpack and walks to school. I know that the turkey chasing your tamaotchi is real because it happened to me, but the rest are just rumors, that I'm guessing are real, and please, stop begging people to answer your question, it's really annoying.
That's what I think it is tooo!!!!!!!

Don't spam, theres no need. Anyway, its just an animation that happens around easter time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back