what's it like when...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

linglim

Reaction score
:D What is it like when tama parents leave. Will anything bad happen if I were sleeping when it happens? ;)

*Moved by Bell Sprout(

Last edited by a moderator:
No, nothing bad will happen, the baby will stay sleeping until it wakes up at 8:00AM I think it is. There is a leaving ceremony where your adult will watch over the baby for about 3 and a half mins, then fly off the screen. This will happen at midnight if you turn the lights on. If you dont want to stay up. Just set the time to 11:59PM after the baby has been with you for 24hrs or more.

No, nothing bad will happen, the baby will stay sleeping until it wakes up at 8:00AM I think it is. There is a leaving ceremony where your adult will watch over the baby for about 3 and a half mins, then fly off the screen. This will happen at midnight if you turn the lights on. If you dont want to stay up. Just set the time to 11:59PM after the baby has been with you for 24hrs or more.
on the tama u dont hav to turn the lights on they come on automaticly when the parent is lookin at the baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back