whats my tama doing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The hearts are just there to show you that whichever Tama you connect with next will be in love with your Tama. Do it quickly though, or else it will wear out.

The hearts are just there to show you that whichever Tama you connect with next will be in love with your Tama. Do it quickly though, or else it will wear out.
Oh! i didn't know that! I wasted mine then... :)

well my two tamas are only best friends and i've tried and tried and i have no love hearts i connected since i got my new one and i got it a week ago AND NO LOVE HEARTS!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
What option do you pick when connecting? Try visit. It's pretty effective especially if they both have fun.

Also, what age are your tamas? Your two tamagotchis, should be of opposite genders, must've been at least day into adulthood before they can mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of your tama is pretty young for a relationship then. Wait for it to get older to get the hearts and have a successful mating.

heres a brain teaser how long can a tama live for
Hmmm. I would say about 12 tama years. At least that's what mine lived for. If you don't marry they will turn into a oldie and live till it dies of old age. Wich is around 12 years.

Well back on topic. Your tama's can't mate till there at least 5 years old.

I think you can keep your tama alive for as long as you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back