What's my Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juliya

Reaction score
Can u plz help me? Oh and also how do i draw it on here so that u can guess what it is?

Can u plz help me? BTW it looks all black except for it eyes and teeth and his head looks like he's wearing a santa hat the head is black except for the ball at the end

Does it have antenna? Does it say tamagotchi or tamagotchi connection on the top? when did you get it?

Hmm...a picture might be more helpful. Maybe do a Google search of Tamagotchis just in general and find one that looks closest to yours? :D

Sorry, we can't help you unless you give us a better description. Do you know what version of tamagotchi it is at least?

Is it gozarutchi the ninja? Or is it Masktchi? Or Masukutchi? Or if you have the digimon it might be the devilmon (?) thing. ;)
Actually i'm sad to say it died two days ago but i got a new one that looks like a butterfly btw i had cared for it but one day i got back from school and he was gone

Sorry, we can't help you unless you give us a better description. Do you know what version of tamagotchi it is at least?
version 3 Actually i'm sad to say it died two days ago but i got a new one that looks like a butterfly btw i had cared for it but one day i got back from school and he was gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back