Whats on MY mind

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PatchiGirl10

Reaction score
Ok. im thinking of doing Animated shows, does any one think the have a good voice for one of the tamas? please post it, and if you think its NOT a good idea, say that, too.

I think that it is a WONDERFULL <_< idea.... but only one problem, i would want to do a voice of a character, but my voice is low, and imma girl :mimitchi: just like alto low, if you know what alto is. :D

Alto is in singing, like if you sing high your saprano, if you sing meloody, with is usualy a 3rd to a 5th lower than a saprano, then your alto

Ok. im thinking of doing Animated shows, does any one think the have a good voice for one of the tamas? please post it, and if you think its NOT a good idea, say that, too.
That sounds like a great idea! I can do a really good Japanese cutesy voice. :D That seems suitable for a tama.

Love,

CB

[SIZE=14pt]I REALLY meant the characters, who would you want to be? But that's alright, just answer.[/SIZE]

I have a low voice, too, BUT you can be one of the male characters, if you want, I call kuchipatchi and Mametchi!

If you want to choose being one of the characters, practice the lines of the character to impress me

Chamametchi (CUTE!), asking mametchi for the lab code to enter:

Well, if you told me, I could help you.

Chantotchi, on a regular day realizing to practice lines for the day she meets Mametchi:

Time to practice lines!

Kuromametchi (mametchi's cousin), talking about Mametchi:

I think he's a total jerk!

Ringotchi, answering Mattritchi's question after droping apples on everyone that food fights and unparralize them:

Nothing you should know

Virustchi (I made these, there like black snakes, with spear, sword, and dagger, and have a HUGE bulldog-like helper, they Black out tamaworld, and every "S" or soft-sounding "C" (like "city") the Virustchi spread it out, like ssssnake, O.k.?), Male talking to female Virustchi about tyring to get rid of the scientists first:

We ssshould try that cccity

yessss, we ssshould try that cccity.

I think that's it for the lines i can think of right now, but there is a lot more characters that have lines, like, Mumutchi (male), memetchi, ichogotchi, mattritachi (male, young), The scool teaher (foget his name, if you told me, that would be great! :furawatchi: ), so on...

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=10pt]PatchiGirl10, please be patient. TamaTalk isn't like a chatroom; people don't respond immediatley. Also, posting more than once is unallowed here. Posts are only to be made one time. Please be patient... someone will come along eventually.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Decided. closing time![/SIZE]
Topic closed at topic starter's request.

As was mentioned, this isn't a chat. If someone is interested in your topic they will respond, but you have to be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back