What's on your Christmas list?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HSM-Gotchi

Reaction score
This pic pretty much says it all

I would also(yes that will be on my Christmas list)

an iPhone

a Wii

*crush's name*

a TV for my room

and there's more but I can't think of it right now.

Edit:

CRUD

The pic won't show up!!!!

But it said in just plain words on a green backround:

'All I want for Christmas is Draco.In my bed.Now'

lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me think,

An iPod Nano,

Books,

and gift cards.

My birthdays in November so it's the same list, lol.

~TT101~ :furawatchi:

Well we'll but in the poor house if we get all this stuff!

i want so much stuff that i cant type it all. not trying to be mean or anything but this site is for all ages which means "crapers" is probably not the right word for the little kids :furawatchi:

wii games (i have a wii allredy)

a nintendo ds

cloths

jewellry (a girls best friends are dimonds)

and theres proboly more but i just can't think of it right now

I'd like a Microsoft Zune. I have a 1st generation iPod shuffle now. I found this Live Club Search at club.live.com and you win tickets you can exchange for prizes. I want 20,000 tickets for a Zune! :furawatchi:

I haven't even thought about Christmas yet. I don't want to be too expensive this year though. I'll probably put webkinz, a DS game, and a Tamagotchi V5

$money$ & lots of WEBKINZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im a lucky girl this year my mums getting £450 ($900) and my auntie gets a lot (they do the save money evey week thing) she spoiled me with boots stuff last year even a make up bag that was a tenner.Im getting lot of money to spend this year as im saving from now and selling my tamas and most are rare one so im getting quite a bit of money too.Ill stay on TT for Non tama-talk.Im saving a P2 tama tho.

Hm. Well, my birthday is in October, so I could easily have a birthday wishlist instead of a christmas one.

If I could have everything I wanted...

Copic markers, I want maybe 72

Maybe a sub to deviantart

Prisma colored pencils, set of 120 or 130

A tablet

Maybe some other things.. *thinks* Itunes?

i-pod

laptop

fergies autograph (wich i will never get (sigh))

brain age

AC wii

another frog :(

world peace (wich i probbly never get either)

I want:

mainly an ipod

Side gifts:

Nintendo DS games

a small dog (ie; beagle, jack russell)

tickets to a Hannah Montana/Jonas Brothers concert or to watch a Hannah Montana or Suite Life show

An audition to be on TV.

Please don't think I am selfish or something it is just that I have always wanted these. I know these are kinda expensive.

EDIT: A trip to Disneyland or Disneyworld, or a stay at the Nick Hotel. Nick Hotel looks fun :( oh yeah a DS charger and WEBKINZ!!!!!!!

Blue_husky, do NOT stretch the page. :( It's ANNOYING.

Anyway... I haven't really made a holiday list yet. I don't particularly like "Christmas" and it's not for a few months anyway. ;)

opps?! srry i didnt know i could srech the pg like that srry srry srry srry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its ok, I just have a strong objection to page streching....
how do you strech the page???? i was wondering that same thing...

brain age 2 for my ds...and maybe another frog to keep my new frog happy. sorry i forgt some

how do you strech the page???? i was wondering that same thing...
brain age 2 for my ds...and maybe another frog to keep my new frog happy. sorry i forgt some
Im going to strech it, slightly though...

..........................................................................................................................................

See how it goes in a straight line? It because there is not spaces... put anything with NO spaces and it streches it, it gets annoying...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back